Which girl name sounds best?

• [name_f]Leora[/name_f]
  • Lielle
  • [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

0 voters

I voted for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but I had to share some additional thoughts.

Lielle - Not my personal favorite. It sounds a bit invented to me, and might be better suited for a middle name sport.

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] - One of my favorite nicknames! It sounds sweet and friendly. Although I wouldn’t choose it myself for a first name, I think it works well as a nickname for the other three names on the poll. It’s a natural jump from [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and Lielle. For [name_f]Leora[/name_f], I could see it stemming from the first two letters of the name - L and E.

[name_f]Leora[/name_f] - Beautiful! I was heavily debating choosing this name. It’s elegant and unique. A more romantic [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], if you will.

This list is beautiful, it was difficult to choose!
I ended up voting for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and Lielle.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is one of my favorite names. It’s beautiful, sweet yet strong, and timeless. I also love all of the nicknames options!
Lielle is very pretty and sweet sounding. I’ve seen [name_f]Liel[/name_f] used before, but I like the “elle” ending. I like how it’s familiar, but still not common.
[name_f]Leora[/name_f] is also nice. I’ve known a few though, so it’s lost its charm to me. I agree with hydrangea that it’s very romantic sounding, though!
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is the cutest. I think it can definitely work as a full name, but I prefer it as a nickname. Maybe for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or Lielle!

1 Like

[name_f]Leora[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is lovely too.

Have you ever come across [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]?

Hard to choose! I voted for Lielle, because it’s sweet and unique but doesn’t sound forced or invented. [name_f]Leora[/name_f] is gorgeous too! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] are super popular where I live, but there’s not necessarily anything wrong with that.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to Lielle as it’s both pretty and easy to say, but not too common. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is my least favourite only because it is so over-used and there seems to be Ellies everywhere, some of them I’m sure as nicknames for longer forms.

1 Like