Which Is Best For A Boy?

See the results of this poll: Which Name Is Best For A Boy?

Respondents: 72 (This poll is closed)

• Harrison : 23 (32%)
  • Leighton (lay-ton) : 3 (4%)
  • Kenneth : 9 (13%)
  • Joseph : 19 (26%)
  • Lewis: 18 (25%)

I love the sound of [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u]. [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] isn’t bad either. :slight_smile:

I would use them together, but I have a thing against too much alliteration. I’m weird in that sense, haha. If the last name starts with the same letter, I don’t mind, but, siblings and middle names, I can’t use the same initial. (Unless of course like, all the children are like, [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], etc). I also can’t seem to use similar sounding endings. [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] and [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] are lovely names, but I’d never be able to use [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] + [name_u]Addison[/name_u] together. I love each one separately though!

All are reasonably, nice names. [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is my favorite, but [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] is meaningful to you.

I love [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]!

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]! I love [name_m]Harry[/name_m] too and [name_m]Harris[/name_m] is growing on me. Not sure if I love [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] but i think it works.

If you want to honour your grandfather I would put it in the middle name spot and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] in the first name spot but with a difference my combo would be [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Kendal[/name_u]. Wdyt?

rollo

I really like that!

I like [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] or [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], but I chose [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] because I thought it would get fewer votes. I like that [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] can be after C.S. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m].

Thank you!

rollo

I agree with rollo: [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Kendal[/name_u]/l would be perfect! And I really don’t mind Harrison Kenneth.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] but voted for [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]. I know a baby girl [name_u]Leighton[/name_u].

I voted for [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m], but I really like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] too!

I totally love [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]! [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] came in a close second for me. I think that I prefer [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] because it can be somewhat vintage but at the same time up-to-date… without the “trendy” vibe.

I like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], but I like [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] equally, plus it has meaning to you, so I voted [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]. [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is a winning combination.