Which is your favourite?

Which do you like most?
  • Alice
  • Daisy
  • Matilda
  • Grace

0 voters

`

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] too!

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is my favourite!

They are all really beautiful names however I have a massive soft spot for botanical names and this includes [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is such a sweet floral name with this happy delicate sound. I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is just lovely :blossom:

1 Like

It was a tough choice for me between [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but in the end, had to vote [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

2 Likes

Matilda!!! beautiful, sweet, spunky, literary. it’s perfect! I also really love Daisy!!

I love the strong and bouncy [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is my favorite, but I also love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. :heart:

I’m clearly in the minority, but [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite of the options! :star2:

1 Like

Matilda, most definitely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]My[/name_f] ranking:

1. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - A strong name for a girl, classic but goes well with the -a ending names these days and has a vintage nickname, [name_f]Tillie[/name_f].

2. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - [name_f]Flower[/name_f] names are nice and it just sounds so cheerful.

3. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - It has history and prestige behind it, but it looks like a lice to me. (Though a lice makes no sense.)

4. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Eh, a bit overused and I prefer [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and similar names for the meaning.

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. One of my absolute favourites! Spunky, strong, literary and quirky (even if it is now super popular here in Australia :disappointed:). [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] was nearly my daughter’s name actually.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] > [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] > [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] > [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like

i love matilda! i like all the nicknames it could have (mattie, tilly, tilda etc)

I really like all of them, but I voted for [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

1 Like