Which is your favourite?

Hello please help me narrow my list

[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

Thanks x

2 Likes

i love all of these, but my favourite is eva!

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - Unpopular opinion, I really don’t like this.
Charlote & [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] - [name_f]Every[/name_f] class has one, but there are more Sophias than Charlottes.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] - dated im

overall my fav or charlotte :slight_smile:

A lovely list and I’m having a difficult time choosing between [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I love them both.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is so elegant. Compact but dramatic.

Your list is lovely!

Eva–I love love love this! So simple and sweet, but the “v” sound lends it just the right touch of verve. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation about it is the potential for pronunciation confusion–I love it pronounced EE-vuh, and EH-vuh is great too, but I really don’t like AY-vuh.
Alice–Another one I adore! It gives me the best storybook, whimsical vibes while being a warm, approachable classic. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list overall.
Sophia–This is the only one I’m not the biggest fan of. It’s a lovely name in theory, just not a favorite of mine. I much prefer [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]!
Charlotte–I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I think it balances softness and strength beautifully, and it has great nickname options.

If I had to rank them, starting with my favorite: [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is definitely my favourite! [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and I think its adorable

I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f]!

What a lovely list!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is one of my absolute favorite names of all time; I absolutely adore her. So I would just pick [name_f]Eva[/name_f] outright; she makes my heart sing!

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] to varying degrees, though; I’d probably rank them:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Although I’m on an [name_f]Alice[/name_f] kick lately, so she’s not a dislike by any means! If I had to cut the list in half I’d pick [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. :heart: I love how soft and literary [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is, and the nn [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]!

my favourite is alice! sweet and classic, which a little bit of bite. the others are lovely too, but alice is the most fun.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] for me! I’d rank them [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f] from favourite to least favourite.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Eva[/name_f], but only the ee-va pronunciation. Otherwise, I also like [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

my favourite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

Overall, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is my favorite but I would never use it because of the popularity so it would have to be [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for me.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f]! Sweet and snappy

I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f], definitely my favorite. Playful and elegant.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Sophia[/name_f].

Alice!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!