Which middle name for our Micah?

See the results of this poll: Which name goes with Micah

Respondents: 17 (This poll is closed)

• Micah Benjamin: 10 (59%)
  • Micah Samuel: 7 (41%)

[name]Hi[/name]! I love both too much to choose one. (Yeah, I know that’s a lot of help.) Without giving away your last name, are you comfortable sharing the first vowel sound? If it’s an “ih” sound, like the end of [name]Benjamin[/name], I’ll go with [name]Samuel[/name], and if it’s an oo sound like in [name]Samuel[/name], I’ll go with [name]Benjamin[/name]. And if it’s neither, I’m in trouble, because I beyond love both middles! :slight_smile:

(With the alliteration, I think it depends on how your specific B last name sounds with [name]Benjamin[/name].)

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I’m loving [name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] with your last name. Hmm…

I’m so happy you’re using [name]Micah[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Edit[/name]: I voted for [name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]. :slight_smile:

The first vowel sound is neither… :slight_smile:
Thanks for the vote!! We really love [name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]!!

The first vowel sound is neither… :slight_smile:
Thanks for the vote!! We really love [name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]!![/quote]

You’re welcome! I love [name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] so much, too. I think both of your names are great! I hope you’ll let us know which middle you end up choosing. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile: