Which MIDDLE name

Ok,where I live, [name]Marie[/name] is a very popular FIRST name - it’s the opposite of the US where it is a popular middle name.Now, I do love [name]Marie[/name] as a middlename for [name]Piper[/name], but I always get replies that it’s ‘filler’, even though for my country, its not.So, what I want to know is, based on how the names sound, which middle name goes best with [name]Piper[/name]

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
or
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
or
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Angelique[/name]

They would be said the French way

Which one do you think sounds the best?

Thank you!

[name]Hi[/name]!

Either [name]Piper[/name] [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Piper[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], but probably [name]Piper[/name] [name]Marie[/name]!

[name]Just[/name] to clarify, what is the French pronunciation of [name]Genevieve[/name]? I thought someone told me it was something along the lines of ZHAWN-vee-EHV - is this right?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is gorgeous! I like that [name]Genevieve[/name] is more girly too, to balance out the unisex-ness of [name]Piper[/name]. [name]Piper[/name] [name]Angelique[/name] works too, I guess, but I just don’t like [name]Angelique[/name] as much as [name]Genevieve[/name].

[name]Even[/name] if [name]Marie[/name] is not a “filler” where you live, I would advise against using it with [name]Piper[/name]. Together they are sort of R heavy, first of all. Secondly, [name]Piper[/name] [name]Marie[/name] kind of sounds like Pi PERM [name]Arie[/name], perm as in permanent wave…I don’t know if that bothers you at all. Lastly, I think you need a MN that is not two syllables with [name]Piper[/name], just to break up the sounds and get some variation. Two syllables with two syllables sounds kind of awkward and just not very good.

Might I suggest: [name]Piper[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]? [name]Evangeline[/name] is kind of like [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Angelique[/name] meshed together, and I just love how the two names go together (brisk and unisex [name]Piper[/name] with long and elegant [name]Evangeline[/name]). Also, [name]Evangeline[/name] means “bearer of good news”, which I absolutely adore.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Evangeline[/name] is currently tied 3rd on my list & I’m toying with [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sofie[/name] or [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jade[/name].Thank you! [name]Piper[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] does sound gorgeous

To hear how I say [name]Genevieve[/name]

[name]Evangeline[/name] is currently tied 3rd on my list & I’m toying with [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sofie[/name] or [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jade[/name].Thank you! [name]Piper[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] does sound gorgeous

To hear how I say [name]Genevieve[/name]

You’re welcome! And thanks for the pronounciation guide! The French pronounciation of [name]Genevieve[/name] really is pretty, and I think I like it even more than the English pronounciation paired with [name]Piper[/name]. It just makes the whole name so graceful. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! And thanks for the pronounciation guide! The French pronounciation of [name]Genevieve[/name] really is pretty, and I think I like it even more than the English pronounciation paired with [name]Piper[/name]. It just makes the whole name so graceful. :)[/quote]

Thanks! What you said was very helpful