Which MN?

See the results of this poll: Which MN?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Rowan Charlote : 15 (35%)
  • Rowan Olivia: 28 (65%)

Personally, I would use [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I voted [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

I voted for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are both trees and that would annoy me. I prefer the sound of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] though. What about [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Carlotta[/name_f] or something?

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] both have hard ending sounds, so I voted for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I think it flows a little better. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] for me.

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]'s blunt name isn’t paired to well with the others. Try adding a twist to the middle names (as they are family names which I totally get)

I voted [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] because I think it flows just that bit better on its own. However, it’s hard to tell without knowing the full surname and I do think both are beautiful options. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]'s a lovely choice that’s just a bit more unique and spunky than [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

I like how [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] breaks up the short [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. When I say [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is still feels short and blunt. If I say [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] it flows and feels liquid - if that makes any sense.