Which name do you like better?

See the results of this poll: Jack, Clara & Henry’s twin sister

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Evangeline Fee : 21 (26%)
  • Alice Juliet Fee : 27 (33%)
  • Rose Evangeline Fee: 33 (41%)

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] it a perfect sibset.

I agree. All lovely names but there’s something perfectly balanced about [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a sibset.

I absolutely love them all! Any one of those names will make a perfect subset. If I had to choose I would go with [name_f]Rose[/name_f]…[name_m]Just[/name_m] because I love that in the first name spot. I love the mn [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] though!

They’re all lovely, but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Fee[/name_u] is my favourite.

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Fee[/name_u]. I don’t know if you care, but if you used [name_f]Rose[/name_f] you’d have three kids named like characters from [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who ([name_m]Jack[/name_m] Harkness, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]).

As much as I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f], I picked the [name_f]Rose[/name_f] option because I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds really nice.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is the perfect sibset! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is nice, but be aware of the Titanic references since you already have a [name_m]Jack[/name_m]!

My favourite names are [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows best, in terms of sibset and with the middle name.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] makes the perfect sibset. Be aware of the [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who reference though :slight_smile:

All three are beautiful and fit perfectly with the siblings’ names, but I think I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] best as a twin for [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just a little easier for me to say than [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]/[name_f]Alice[/name_f].