Which name for a baby girl?

I’m back because I’m still not settled on a girl’s name. I want a pretty name but also a useable name because sometimes I find my crushes are beautiful but not necessarily the most useable for a child born in 2020 (like Cleobella in my signature may be a little too much). Which name combination do you like the most for a baby girl? And which first name do you like the most (regardless of middle)? If you have any middle name suggestions or other names you like more off my signature or based on my style please let me know!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
Cove?

My favorite combos are [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m] and [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

I also really love [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] from your signature :slight_smile:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favourite combination, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favourite first name. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are lovely as well though. From your signature I also love [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

I like both [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] but together, they are very “L” heavy sounding. If [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is an option as a first name I like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are lovely as well. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] share some of the same sounds so is a bit tongue-twister.

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]! So beautiful! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is lovely too!

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] are stunning! [name_m]Just[/name_m] magical enough to still be usable, but interesting and beautiful.

Your combinations are beautiful : )

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is stunning my favourite

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is beautiful (but I also really love the idea of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], if it was an option!)

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is perfect.
Good luck!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is so classic and beautiful