Which name for a boy?

See the results of this poll: Husband and I want to honor Scandinavian, German, and British heritage. Which name?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Anders : 25 (44%)
  • Henrik : 15 (26%)
  • Ivan : 8 (14%)
  • Lewis: 9 (16%)

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m] is my favorite. [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] comes next. I’m not really a fan of the other names.

Thanks for the input! I love both of those too. My only concern with [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] is that it may be seen as Russian, which my husband and I aren’t.

I love [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m]! [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] are quite known here and with most people just using names they love, I don’t think using [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] will make others question if you are Russian. I like that [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] are known but not overly common. I think I like [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] a bit more though

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] is great! Cool, distinctive but familiar

Are you in the US? I haven’t heard [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] or [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] much where I am, but you have a good point about people just using names they like now! Lots to ponder… :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is very underused in the US. I would choose [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] or [name_m]Anders[/name_m].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Anders[/name_m]!