Which name (for a girl): Morgan, Anna, Amanda, Michaela, or Sarah?

We also need help coming with middle names ideas.

So far we have:

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]

We are open to other suggestions. Thank you so much

I love [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], but it is my name so I am a little biased. :wink: Other than that I really like [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] too.

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]–such beautiful classics.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are beautiful.

All are beautiful names, but some very different styles.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] are classic names.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] are traditional.

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] and [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] strike me as a bit 80s/90s.

[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] feel more trendy, bolder.

I think that [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] are at opposite ends. So I’d get rid of them. Of the 3 left, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] feels very different from [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]. In between them, you have [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], which seems to be a bridge between all of the names (except [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]).

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] has many of the same sounds as [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and the same femininity.

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] has a similar familiarity that [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] has and a similar prettiness that isn’t too fussy.

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] carries the same weight and rhythm as [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] but is more straightforward.

I think [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is your baby’s name. What a beautiful name. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] !

I like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful.

My favourite is [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

I agree with a previous poster that [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous.

My sister is [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] so that always has a warm spot for me, but my favorite is [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

The names are very different in feel, at least to me…& I’m not sure what style your preference is. My favorite combination would be [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]; in its traditional spelling [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] isn’t popular at all, it doesn’t seem dated the way [name_f]Makayla[/name_f] or other spelling variants do, & its style is feminine w/o being feminissa. On the sleek, modern end of the spectrum would be [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is certainly lovely, but for me it’s over the top feminissa. So really, it depends on what style you’re most interested in. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]! (Although I prefer spelling [name_f]Morgane[/name_f]).

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is by far my favorite from your list. I like it a lot!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is probably my favorite, followed by [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Although I do love [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], I’m not sure about [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]–it’s so classic, but it’s not exciting me for some reason. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are beautiful, though!

Good luck!

Can I just second this? Usually, I wouldn’t vote for my own name since I’ve grown so tired of it. You can’t argue this logic, though!

I like [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] Best! But I think [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] doesn’t have the best flow, I prefer [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :slight_smile:

This might sound biased because my name is [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], but it is truly a wonderful name. I am constantly receiving complements for how beautiful my name is and it is common enough where people’s eyebrows don’t raise when they hear it, but different enough that you don’t hear it every single day, multiple times a day. Especially if you spell it [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], not [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] or any other way. I would maybe change up the middle name though to something that rings better.
For example:
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] ([name_u]Ray[/name_u])
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
etc.
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps, trust me, your daughter would love her name, I sure do!