Which name is prettiest? HELP!

See the results of this poll: Which name is prettiest? Any additional suggestions or changes??

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Keira Brielle : 13 (52%)
  • Kira Brielle : 3 (12%)
  • Mia Brielle : 9 (36%)
  • Miah Brielle: 0 (0%)

I’m usually not opposed to alliteration, but [name]Mia[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] is too much for me. And [name]Keira[/name]! So beautiful and underused!

Although I prefer the Irish spelling [name]Ciara[/name] which is pronounced the same way, I think [name]Keira[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] is lovely!

I like the [name]Kira[/name] spelling more than the [name]Keira[/name] spelling…it just looks better to my eye. I really like the name. It’s cute and spunky but totally adult appropriate/professional too. It’s easy to pronounce in various accents. We considered it when I was pregnant!

[name]Keira[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] is really lovely. I love the way the r’s in the names (as well as the “eee” sound) tie the two names together! I prefer the “[name]Keira[/name]” spelling because I think it looks spunkier, but [name]Kira[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] is nice as well. :slight_smile: Best wishes!