Which name sounds the most classic for a baby?

Meghan , Mia, or Maire? Also, which one would pair best with the middle name Elizabeth?

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds stunning to me

2 Likes

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Meghan Elizabeth is my pick for most classic

Might go with Megan but either way :+1::+1:

1 Like

[name_f]Maire[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: I love that pick!

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds the most classic

1 Like

[name_f]Meghan[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :heart:

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] x

I moved this to the girl’s section since they’re obviously naming a girl but it was in the boy’s section (I doubt the OP is considering [name_f]Meghan[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Maire[/name_f], or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for a boy.)

[name_f]Meghan[/name_f]! Goes lovely with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] too. :leaves:[name_f]Mia[/name_f] is beautiful as well though!
Xx

I love [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

I personally prefer [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] feels the most classic to me! [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely :bouquet:

I also have a soft spot for [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] but with the spelling [name_f]Megan[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

With [name_f]Mia[/name_f] I’m not keen on the flow of the Short A sound followed by the first syllable of E lizabeth. MEE ah E [name_f]Liz[/name_f] a beth. Saying the two vowel sounds together is awkward.

With [name_f]Maire[/name_f] the pronunciation is less clear than the other two names. Is it MAIRE like CLAIRE or MARY. Perhaps Mairin would be a better choice. [name_u]An[/name_u] irish / Gaelic name meaning little [name_f]Mary[/name_f] of [name_f]Maureen[/name_f]. Pronunciation could be an issue. In [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] pronounced more like MORE in or MAR in. In US perhaps, more like MAIRE in.

Thanks. [name_f]My[/name_f] tired eyes overlooked the detail.

I love the combo [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for my first daughter, but my husband and I settled on [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] (his preferred spelling, I love M names for girls though). I like the [name_f]Megan[/name_f] spelling better, but [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] looked more “Irish” to my husband. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is in honor of my late grandmother.