Which name?!

See the results of this poll: WJ or JW

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• William Jameson : 31 (62%)
  • Jameson William: 19 (38%)

WJ flows best but both work - I think it comes down to whether you like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] or [name_m]William[/name_m] as a name

[name_m]Will[/name_m] you be calling him by his given first name or are the references to his initials meaning that you plan to call him by his initials? I prefer [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] as the first name although [name_m]William[/name_m], nickname [name_m]Will[/name_m], is great too. If you are going to use his initials I think JW flows better. Like @greyblue commented, they both work so go with your favourite as a first name. Or does one first name flow better with your last name?

I prefer [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] in terms of flow, and also because I personally like [name_m]William[/name_m] more as a standalone name. However, if the child is going to be going by his initials, JW is easier to say than WJ, like others have said above.

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] flows better, but I like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] better as a first name.

I just put initials because I didn’t want to type them out again.
Either way, his nickname will be either [name_u]Billy[/name_u], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], or [name_u]Jamie[/name_u].
[name_m]William[/name_m] is a family name and would be to honor my brother who died 8 years ago. [name_u]James[/name_u] is my hubby’s middle name but we liked [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] better (and he likes the name because it’s his favorite whiskey *insert eyeroll)

[name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is a much more handsome first name in my opinion. But I don’t like [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] as a nn. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] is very handsome.

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is lovely too, but [name_m]William[/name_m] isn’t as exciting as a fn to me.