Which name

Hi, sorry for posts! I just want to be sure! So i have 2 Reborns called Everleigh Rose and Noah Banks. I recently got a 3rd one. However im struggling to find a name for her . I think i have settled on 2 different names. Middle name will probably be Mae!. The choices are Poppy and Elorah. The cons of Elorah is that its sharing initals with Everleigh and I don’t think it goes well with Mae… but i love the name Elorah alot! Same with Poppy. You can suggest middle names for Elorah aswell! Thanks :heart:

• Poppy
  • Elorah

0 voters

Hi! Your poll isn’t working but this one should:

• Poppy
  • Elorah

0 voters

The last line of your poll should look like [/poll] :slightly_smiling_face:

I prefer Poppy! I like Elorah spelled Elora, and I think this spelling can help differentiate between her name and Everleigh’s, because then they wouldn’t end in the same letter as well.

2 Likes

I like Elorah/Elora best, but both are good! I think [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] and Elorah sound distinct, so the initial thing shouldn’t be an issue :slight_smile:

If you’re not sure she looks like a [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], do you like the name [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]? They seem similar to me

1 Like

She looks more like an Elorah to me. Elorah [name_f]Mae[/name_f] works to me, but Elorah [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] came to mind too!

A few others:

Elorah [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
Elorah [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
Elorah [name_u]June[/name_u]
Elorah [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
Elorah [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
Elorah [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] is cute but i hear pip squeak

1 Like

Thank you! Im still new here so i have idea what im doing :rofl:

1 Like