Which of five of these are your favorites?

See the results of this poll: Which five of these are your favorites?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Brody : 6 (6%)
  • Declan : 20 (19%)
  • Emerson : 13 (13%)
  • Linus : 12 (12%)
  • Sebastian : 33 (32%)
  • Spencer: 20 (19%)

Ugh. I’m a doofus. The title was supposed to read: Which five of these, not Which of five of these… :confused:

I like them in this order, first being my most fav…
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
…I’m not into the other ones tho just not me but good luck in trying to pick the 1!!

1 [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
2 [name_m]Linus[/name_m]
3 [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
4 [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]

These are less appealing to me…

5 [name_m]Declan[/name_m] - I don’t like the harsh first syllable of this name
6 [name_m]Brody[/name_m] - I like [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] much better

I don’t like [name_m]Linus[/name_m] or [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]. I love [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] for a girl, but not for a boy. All I can think of when I picture [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is [name_m]Linus[/name_m] on [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] – the kid who is attached to his blankie.

The only ones on your list that I actually like are [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m].

In the order I prefer them:
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]

The one I didn’t vote for was [name_m]Linus[/name_m]. It’s just not to my taste (it sounds nasally when I say it). [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] isn’t my taste either but it’ grown on me, and and think I could really like it in time. Then was [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]. I SO prefer this for boys but wonder about the nickname potential? Then [name_m]Brody[/name_m]. I knew one once and he was quite handsome and the name fit well, but it sometimes makes me think brooding and sullen. Still could be super handsome on a young man. Second favorite was [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], I think it is charming and fun
Top pick was declan, I just really like the name :slight_smile: and Dec or dex is a fun nickname.

Thanks, ladies, for all the votes! [name_m]Brody[/name_m] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] are staying for sure. The others… I’m not so sure about. When I think of eliminating one… I just keep thinking that I don’t seem to care for any of them like I care for [name_m]Brody[/name_m] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and my top 10. [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are definitely out, and I’m just not sure I’m feeling [name_m]Declan[/name_m] or [name_m]Linus[/name_m], either, even though I do like them a good deal more than [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]… I just can’t seem to commit to [name_m]Linus[/name_m], and I’m not sure I can see me with a [name_m]Declan[/name_m], much as I love everything about it…

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] are the only choices that remotely appeal to me. I’ve always thought [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] sounded pretentious and obnoxious, whereas [name_m]Brody[/name_m] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m] just aren’t my style at all.

In my honest opinion
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] > [name_m]Declan[/name_m] > [name_m]Brody[/name_m] > [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] > [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] > [name_m]Linus[/name_m]

I have a weak spot for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], it’s cute. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] is a VERY close second though. I like them both almost the same.
I couldn’t decide if I liked [name_m]Brody[/name_m] or [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] more…I like both of them as a middle name more than a first so they’re kind of tied of me.
I only don’t really care for [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] because I’ve had bad experience with the name but it’s not terrible.
As for [name_m]Linus[/name_m], I just don’t care for it…no specific reason.

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] is a really good name that is becoming more known, but not too popular. I think you should use it. [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is good too, but it does remind me more of a girl’s name. Sebastion is OK, [name_m]Brody[/name_m] is ehh, and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is NMS. Good luck choosing a name. :slight_smile: