Which of these names best fits this sibset for our baby #9?

I would strongly advise you against using [name_m]Cohen[/name_m], as there are many who would find it offensive/inappropriate. I think [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] would go really well with your other children’s names! I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m], too! Congrats on baby #9!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] very closely followed by [name_u]River[/name_u]. I also really like [name_u]Kai[/name_u] & [name_u]Archer[/name_u]. I kind of think that [name_u]Jude[/name_u] fits in really well too. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is a little close to [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. [name_u]River[/name_u] jus seems a little hippie-ish w/your crew, but it doesn’t not fit. And [name_u]Archer[/name_u] is really cute to fit in!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], [name_u]Duke[/name_u], or [name_u]Archer[/name_u]! And like others have said, all your kids names are gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

I am not a fan of names that are “things” or professions, especially not as a first name so [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_u]Duke[/name_u] aren’t my style. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_u]River[/name_u] is also technically a thing, at least it brings to mind a peaceful mental image of nature. On that note though - how about [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] as a first name?

To be honest, and do NOT mean this in a rude way whatsoever, just an honest reaction…I really don’t like the idea of naming a child [name_u]Golden[/name_u] for a few reasons. It makes me think of [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever the dog breed, but also there is some kind of hidden implication in the name, it’s an adjective. In my mind it’s similar to naming your child Fantastic, or Friendly, or Courageous. It makes me think of Mad Libs. I hear [name_u]Golden[/name_u] and I think of it being a descriptor to a product of some sort. I can totally get behind people who like names I don’t like but when I truly think a name is something that will get a person made fun of I want to explain why. Sorry :anguished:

1 Like

I would say my favorites would be [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], and [name_u]Archer[/name_u]! I think they all go really well with your sibset!!!

1 Like

I like [name_u]River[/name_u] best. Cool, easy to pronounce, and goes with your other children well.

1 Like

I’m thinking [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] gets my vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jude and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] are my favs for you.

Jude [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]

1 Like

I really love [name_u]River[/name_u]. It’s got that cool, calm, laid back yet tailored vibe that your other boys’ names share, and I like that it would give him his own initial.

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] would be awesome.

I also love [name_u]Sonny[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u], but [name_u]River[/name_u] is the one that sings here to me :blue_heart:

I agree with pps about [name_m]Cohen[/name_m]. The controversy surrounding it makes it an inadvisable choice, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I like…
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]

No matter what name you choose Sweet Tweet has to be the nickname!

1 Like

Beckett [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Cohen[/name_m]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Duke[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Duke[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]

1 Like

I think [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] is so cute with your sibset. I didn’t know about the Jewish ties either until like yesterday. Maybe something with similar sounds like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], even [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u].

Whoops not [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. Haha.

1 Like

Kai or [name_u]Archer[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you for your honest feedback. [name_u]River[/name_u] is my favorite, but not my husband’s. Our friends have a baby named [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], so I don’t want to use that, plus I think of [name_m]Garth[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_m]Dunn[/name_m], both country singers/bands, and I am not a country music fan. [name_u]Golden[/name_u] has been my husband’s favorite for the last 4 pregnancies. He had a cool surfer college roommate with that name, and that’s why he wants to use it. But I would only consider it for a middle. I don’t want him getting called [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]… :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thank you! [name_u]River[/name_u] has been my favorite for the last few months! But haven’t convinced hubby yet. :grin: We have since crossed [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] off of our list. That was actually my teenaged daughter’s suggestion.

1 Like

Haha! Yes for sure!! Before my kids even knew I was pregnant, my 4yo said really loud right in the middle of our church service, “Mommy has a baby in her tummy and its name is Tweet Tweet!” Everyone around us, including all of my older kids, got the giggles. He has since changed the name to Sweet Tweet! LOL!!

1 Like

I’m leaning towards [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]

1 Like

Aww, you have 9 kids! I’ve always wanted 5-7 so seeing someone with that many is awesome. Also they have very beautiful names!
Okay here are my suggestions:
I really love [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u]! So how about:
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
Or,
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
Maybe,
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
And what about, (although I may be a bit biased to this name since it’s my brother’s😉)
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this gives some ideas and congrats on #9!:partying_face:

1 Like

Jude!

1 Like

All except [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] and [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] work super well!

1 Like