which of these names do you like bets

See the results of this poll: Which of these names do you like best as a first name

Respondents: 11 (This poll is closed)

• Clementine: 1 (9%)
  • Ruby: 2 (18%)
  • Scarlett: 3 (27%)
  • Athena : 0 (0%)
  • Annabel(le): 1 (9%)
  • Willow: 3 (27%)
  • Zinnia: 1 (9%)

Oooo you have some really great choices! I love [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Athena[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]. [name]Zinnia[/name] is cool but not my style and I’ve never been a fan of [name]Ruby[/name] but I can see it’s appeal!

I decided against [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]/[name]Annabelle[/name] due to their popularity (if they doesn’t bother you they’re gorgeous though!) so that left [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Athena[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]. I love [name]Athena[/name] but it seems a little too strong to me for a little girl, maybe [name]Althea[/name] nn [name]Thea[/name] instead? So between [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Willow[/name], I love both, but I ultimately went for [name]Willow[/name] because it’s the one I could mroe realistically see myself using, but they’re both lovely. [name]Willow[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] would be gorgeous!

Popularity aside, I think [name]Annabel[/name] (spelt that way) would be my absolute favourite of them all :slight_smile:

Best of luck!