Which of these names fit?

Hi everyone!

I have a seriously limited amount of boy combos that I love, so I’m going to work on that. I think I need to nail down the first names first, so here are some that I’m pondering.

Which of these fit best with Tristan, Sholto, Sarai, Una, Mabli, Cherith and Ginevra?

Joss
Jesse
Remy
Percy
Barnaby
Forrest
Atlas
Linus
Arlo
Otto
Jude
Isaac
Henry
Evander
Felix
Rafferty
Beau
Silas
Ezra
Amadeus
Lysander
Bram
Orion
Tadhg
Magnus
Murphy
Ferris
Luca
Jasper
Caspian
Cormac

Thanks!

Barnaby, [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Judging by your already chosen names I gather that you like short to medium length names that are fairly uncommon and have unique/rare sound combinations. So my picks are:

Definitely [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]… [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] sound amazing together.
Also: [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m]/Lysander and [name_m]Ferris[/name_m].

1 Like

With [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Sholto[/name_m], [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], I like:

Joss
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u]

1 Like

Arlo
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tadhg[/name_m]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Joss[/name_u], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like