Which of these would you MOST and LEAST like to be named?

Most : [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is closest to my name
Least: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] - bad association

Most: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I really like both but I think Iā€™d suit [name_f]Kate[/name_f] better.

Least: [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I know so many!

Most: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] or [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
Least: [name_u]Saige[/name_u]

MOST
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] - Itā€™s right up my street! I seem to gravitate towards very classical names or vintage names from the 60s-90s. Itā€™s not super popular now but people have heard of it before and it makes you automatically think of the 80s/90s which I love!

LEAST
It was a toss up between [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] & [name_u]Saige[/name_u]. [name_f]Non[/name_f] of those names are really me and not my style at all. In the end, I went with [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. Nothing against any female called [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] but personally, I really dislike how we feel the need to change the spelling of a traditionally Welsh boys name and suddenly decide it is unisex.

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!

Least: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] - They are nice names but just donā€™t suit me

I would most like to be named [name_f]Molly[/name_f] because I think itā€™s sweet and classic. :slight_smile:

I would least like to be named [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] (feels dated to me) or [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] (nms).

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]! I feel like theyā€™re appealing names that could work on just about anybody. Least is [name_u]Saige[/name_u], just because itā€™s my least favorite sound-wise and I feel like it would be misspelled as [name_u]Sage[/name_u] a lot which could be annoying.

Most: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] (as a double). I love double names and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is really bouncy, friendly name to me. Least: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] (too frilly) or [name_u]Saige[/name_u] (too neutral) :woman_shrugging:

Most - [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
Least - [name_u]Saige[/name_u] or [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] (because I wouldnā€™t like the nn Ellie)

Most: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
Least: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

Most- [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] or Jenna!!

Least- [name_u]Saige[/name_u], the sound just doesnā€™t appeal to me

Most: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
Least: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

most: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], so elegant and pretty! cute nn too. fits me

least: [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. iā€™m not a fan of how this sounds

Most: Molly- Great name! itā€™s sweet, girly but not frilly or childish. Molly seems gutsy to me.(Maybe Iā€™m thinking of the American Revolutionary War hero who took her husbandā€™s place at the cannon when he was injured.) Plus I love the Irish feel!
Second would be Eliana. Itā€™s so pretty!

Least: Jenna or Saige- Jenna doesnā€™t sound like a full name to me, and I donā€™t like the spelling of Saige. They seem like trendy names that cropped up and and then fell/will fall away in a few years.

most: kate or maya

least: eliana or saige (eliana because i donā€™t personally like the name and saige because i feel like it could have spelling issues sage/saige)

most: [name_u]Saige[/name_u] or Brynn!! i like the modernistic feel to these names!!

ehhh maybe: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]! [name_f]Maya[/name_f], super cute! feels little childish though. [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] was my maybe name, i like it, but its not my fav!

least: [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], & [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! i just donā€™t like the names [name_f]Molly[/name_f] or [name_f]Kate[/name_f] that much! I know a [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and a [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], so the names are just too familiar and the [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] i know, isnā€™t the nicest person!!

I think that I would most likely want to be name Saige/Sage. Its a really cute short name for both boys and girls, and I think it just sounds really pretty.

I would least like to be named [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I wouldnā€™t like having a nickname for my real name. If I were to go by [name_f]Kate[/name_f], Iā€™d rather be Catherine/Katheryn/any other spelling, and have [name_f]Kate[/name_f] be my nickname.

Most: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. I think itā€™s beautiful! Definitely getting popular, though.

Least: Maybe [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]? Thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with this name, I just think I like it the least out of these. Probably because Br names like [name_u]Brinley[/name_u], [name_u]Briley[/name_u] etc have been so overexposed. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] seem a bit dated, but Iā€™ve always found them quite cute.

1. Kate
  2. Jenna
  3. Maya
  4. Molly
  5. Eliana
  6. Brynn
  7. Saige

Most: [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

Least: [name_u]Saige[/name_u] or [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]