Which one do you like more?

See the results of this poll: Which one do you like more?

Respondents: 111 (This poll is closed)

• Theodora Hazel : 37 (33%)
  • Viviana Eden : 41 (37%)
  • Marguerite Willa “Pearl” or “Daisy” : 27 (24%)
  • Other: 6 (5%)

I voted [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] because I adore the nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. Second pick would be [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], although [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be even better. I’m not into [name_f]Marguarite[/name_f], but adore [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marguarite[/name_f] maybe? Or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]?

We were thinking about that combo, but we really want [name_u]Eden[/name_u] to be in the name, since it means a lot to both our families.

From your options, I think [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] is a beautiful, classic name.

I agree that [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be beautiful!

I agree with pp, [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be lovely. Though you could also have [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], if you wanted [name_u]Eden[/name_u] in the name.

I voted other because I actually quite like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] (the nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f] is my favorite) especially since [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is meaningful to both your families. Good luck.

I think [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is a bit heavy with tobias, and I’m not a big fan of repeating initials. but thea and toby would be cute (maybe too cute).

I like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] more than viviana, because I’m Italian and viviana is like patricia over here. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is so stunning! you should definitely keep [name_u]Eden[/name_u] if it’s meaningful to you. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] would be lovely together.

I voted [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] but also love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. I dislike [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] though.

I like [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would also be lovely even though [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] is nms.

Using [name_u]Eden[/name_u] in the middle is problematic for flow for each of your first but is a beautiful name. It is also very hard to find other first options in your style to fit [name_u]Eden[/name_u] as a middle. I would suggest using [name_u]Eden[/name_u] as a first eg. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] or [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] even if you address her everyday with her middle name. I have known people do that very successfully.

I was all set to vote for [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (omgoodness so gorgeous!), but then I saw that [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] would get [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] maybe! I would be all for [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]”, and that could easily be my favorite ([name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are so cute!!!), but I’m not hugely fond of [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” would be really sweet, though! So [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” or [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for me–I love [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] as a combo, but I lovelovelove [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] nn [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a FN. I love [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] or [name_f]Annie[/name_f], too, but not quite so much as [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], which is a humongous favorite of mine.

Good luck!

[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] with big brother [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] sounds perfect!

I love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!!!

I chose [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] because I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u], the first names are all far too outdated for my taste. I would like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].
Im curious…how does [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] come from [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]?!

I think [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] flows better!

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is sooooo pretty.

[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] actually means pearl or daisy. I’m not sure we’ll use that name though, since [name_u]Toby[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] don’t really click.

Your names aren’t my style but out of the three options I like [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] the best.