which one do you like most?

See the results of this poll: which one do you like the best?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Bettina: 0 (0%)
  • Salome: 2 (6%)
  • Finola: 3 (10%)
  • Corinne: 15 (48%)
  • Martine: 2 (6%)
  • Bronte : 4 (13%)
  • Leonie: 5 (16%)

I really like [name]Martine[/name], pronounced mar-teen’. It’s lovely. I also like [name]Corinne[/name].

[name]Bettina[/name]: It’s a little too cutesy for my personal preference, but I think it’s an adorable nickname for [name]Elisabeth[/name].

[name]Salome[/name]: It’s growing on me… how would you be pronouncing it?

[name]Finola[/name]: This was my second choice! I also like Finnoula and [name]Fiona[/name].

[name]Corinne[/name]: Pretty, but not one of my favorites. I prefer [name]Cordelia[/name].

[name]Martine[/name]: I’ve never liked this name…

[name]Bronte[/name]: This is the only name that doesn’t fit with your list. It’s a surname, which makes it trendy, and I also think it has a really unattractive sound.

[name]Leonie[/name]: I love it! I think it’s lovely!

[name]Bettina[/name]: I love the [name]Bette[/name] nickname, butI like some of the others more than I do [name]Bettina[/name].

[name]Salome[/name]: I think it’s a great name, but at the same time, I wonder if [name]Salome[/name] will encounter pronunciation problems.

[name]Finola[/name]: I like this a lot, too…

[name]Corinne[/name]: I think [name]Corinne[/name] is beautiful! You may also like [name]Corinna[/name].

[name]Martine[/name]: I think is a great name, too.

[name]Bronte[/name]: After the authors, I think of a brontosaurus, so I like the other names more.

[name]Leonie[/name]: I love it!

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Corrine[/name]. very pretty. I also love [name]Corrina[/name], [name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name].

I voted for [name]Finola[/name] because I’ve never heard that name before and really like the sound…

I voted for [name]Leonie[/name] because I love lions.

[name]Corinne[/name] is pretty and kind of a classic.

[name]Leonie[/name] feels modern and fresh.

The others are “eh”…

[name]Samara[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Sabine[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], and [name]Bryn[/name] would be my alternatives to the others.

[name]Leonie[/name] - what a gorgeous name! Have never heard of this only [name]Leona[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it!