Which one - winner is name

Those are my votes as well. Great names, and they sound great with [name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alastair[/name] (although it will become more popular due to the name being a character in the Twilight series).

I don’t think [name]Walter[/name] is bad either, maybe a more realistic name for him when he is grown up?

Good [name]Luck[/name]!!

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Austin[/name]
and
[name]Alistair[/name] [name]Austin[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] are beautiful together. [name]Both[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] and [name]Walter[/name] go very well with [name]Matilda[/name] but I feel [name]Alistair[/name] (or my favorite spelling, [name]Alastair[/name]) goes better. So another vote for [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Walter[/name]. Although I love all four combinations, [name]Bernadette[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name] both seem to be a bit too much name for a child. Besides, when either [name]Bernadette[/name] or [name]Alistair[/name] become teenagers, they might not appreciate just how much their name stands out from the other Megans and Matts in their classes. I am a high school teacher, and I can imagine [name]Bernadette[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name] being made fun of for their names. It’s sad but unfortunately true.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]!

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]

[name]Bernadette[/name] & [name]Walter[/name]

[name]Bernadette[/name] [name]Austin[/name] (hubbys pick)

[name]Alistair[/name] [name]Austin[/name] (hubbys pick)

We actually dont use nns for the kids in our family. So that would be a non issue.

[name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Walter[/name]! I love [name]Walter[/name]!!

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Walter[/name]

I know that you don’t use nicknames in your family but you have to accept that at some time in your child’s future he or she will either voluntarily take a nickname from friends or teachers or will have one foisted upon him or her.

Given that this is the case, I vote against [name]Walter[/name] even though it goes with [name]Matilda[/name] better. The “[name]Wally[/name]” potential is just too high (when I grew up, a “wally” was an idiot - maybe this isn’t true anymore). [name]Walter[/name] [name]Austen[/name] also has a repetitive two syllable-two syllable feel.

I think [name]Bernadette[/name] has a similar sound to [name]Matilda[/name] and goes better with it than [name]Eloise[/name]. Keep in mind though that [name]Eloise[/name] doesn’t really have a nickname, which might suit your goals better, especially if you want to avoid a “[name]Bernie[/name]” or “[name]Ettie[/name]” possibility.

My votes are for [name]Alistair[/name] and [name]Bernadette[/name].

Another vote for [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]. No, wait… [name]Walter[/name]. I’d [name]LOVE[/name] to meet a little [name]Walter[/name]!
Please let us know what you decide… good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Eloise[/name] and Allistier!

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Austin[/name]
[name]Alistair[/name] [name]Austin[/name]

These two get my vote. I love the way they sounds with [name]Matilda[/name]. Let us know which one wins!

I hope you don’t conceive a child in a city like [name]Albany[/name] or Topeka! That would not make for a cool MN. But love [name]Austin[/name].

That is funny. For the kids sake I hope we don’t either.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Walter[/name]! Let us know which one wins!