Which one?

[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Brendan[/name] [name]Michael[/name], or [name]Brendan[/name] [name]Garrett[/name]?

[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]- love the way it flows!

I’m sorry, but I’m not crazy about [name]Brendan[/name] :frowning: [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Garrett[/name] are both great names, though!
The thing about [name]Brendan[/name] is that it feels very trendy, and actually already a bit dated (let alone how it will feel by the time he grows up). Also, I dislike how it sounds so much like [name]Brenda[/name], and also how it sounds like it almost wants to be [name]Brandon[/name] but isn’t. On the other hand, I can appreciate the soft sounds it has in a name that is still decidedly masculine, and I do like a boy’s name that begins with B - it has a certain type of fun and playful energy to it. Perhaps you would like [name]Byron[/name] instead?
[name]Byron[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is awesome!
I also think [name]Garrett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] makes a handsome choice!

I like the combo of [name]Brendan[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and I agree with jlm too.

[name]Alexander[/name] in fn spot would be awesome.

[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]- love it! I think [name]Brendan[/name] is a great name, personally. It used to be my favorite name, until I met my husband whose nephew is named [name]Brandon[/name]. I sometimes think [name]Brendan[/name] and [name]Brandon[/name] are too trendy/maybe dated, but then I think about my nephew and how great the name is on him. [name]Brendan[/name] is a name that works well on all ages, and all personality types. I really love it, nice choice!

[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Garrett[/name] - sounds like an enviable first-last combination, still works well as first-middle.

Another vote for [name]Brendan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile: