Which one?

I thought we’d decided on a name for baby boy due in October but another name has been thrown into the mix and now we’re unsure!

I think I like both equally but Reuben definitely seems less common globally whereas Isaac is further down the name list in our country (trying to avoid another name that becomes super common like our first borns :smiling_face_with_tear:) Any thoughts appreciated!

• Reuben
  • Isaac

0 voters

I personally prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. It’s timeless but cool, and I love the meaning and that eye-catching double A.

Two wonderful choices, but I prefer the bright, cheerful [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] son is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] so I picked that. I absolutely adore his name and this spelling especially.

I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] the best.

I love both, but [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] has my heart.

Team [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]!

I prefer [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]! [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is spunky but [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is fun, in a calmer and kinder way.

Honestly I really like both, I voted for [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] because I just know SO many little boys called [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. But if [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is the less common one where you are and how popular it is is something that’s important to you then [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is still a very handsome name!

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is my favorite boy name, so I had to go with it. But [name_m]Issac[/name_m] is a handsome, cheerful name that never gets old

1 Like

Isaac is so lovely! I like that it has both soft and strong sounds, and it looks very distinct.

1 Like