Which order flows best?

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] Sutt0n
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] Sutt0n

I think without our last name it’d be [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] but with our surname I think [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] flows the best. I also think it has a Because of Winn-Dixie feel between [name_f]Opal[/name_f] & the mirroring of [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & Winn-Dixie lol

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!

Seconded.

opal wren daphne :face_holding_back_tears:

I like [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] better with and without your surname.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] S-n flows best to me :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] best!

i think opal daphne wren flowers better, especially with sutt0n! and i think just the opposite – in my opinion opal wren daphne flows best by itself. besides your mention of winn-dixie (which is a fantastic point), i think having daphne before wren is good to break up the nature names. beautiful name!!

2 Likes

With a two syllable surname like yours I think [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] flows much better. The other way sounds stilted to me, almost like two separate combos.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]!

In theory I want to say [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] Sutt0n but when I try to say [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] fast I just keep hearing “rend” in my head, and this image of violent ripping in the middle of such a lovely name makes me sad! For that reason I think I like [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] best.

Good luck!

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]. There aren’t many combo / surname scenarios where I don’t find the monosyllable best at the end, tbh.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f], for sure! :slight_smile: