Which Order is Better?

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] S. (PODS)
[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] S. (PDOS)

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] set on these names but I run into an issue with the initials, one spelling PODS and has the potential of being shortened to POS, and the other is one letter short of “pedos” so which is less likely to be made fun of if it even gest brought up basically lol

Flow alone, I think I prefer [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] S. because our surname ends in N so I think it breaks it up better but IDK

I prefer the flow of [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m].

Personally I prefer the flow of [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].

I wouldn’t worry over the initials, while I can understand the hesitation you have to remember it’s not like you’ll be introducing him to every person you meet (for the rest of your life, not just the baby stage) as his full name, so many will never even know his middle names or know what the initials spell out :blush:

2 Likes

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. S sounds better - I didn’t think of the abbreviation I think you’re thinking of (I had to google) - but that might just be me.

I think [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] flows better.

I like [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m].

Philip Daniel Owen flows far better to me. I think part of it is that, to me, the p phoneme at the end Philip sounds better followed by a consonant rather than a vowel, which can make it sound like “Philip Powen”

Personally [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] flows better!

philip owen daniel!

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m] gets my vote