Which Same Letter Twin Names?

See the results of this poll: Which set?

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Ada & Abigail : 10 (5%)
  • Lillian & Louise : 26 (14%)
  • Sylvie & Stella : 25 (13%)
  • Bonnie & Beatrix “Bea” : 19 (10%)
  • Eleanor & Emilia : 36 (19%)
  • Delia & Daphne : 14 (7%)
  • Lenore & Lydia : 13 (7%)
  • Molly & Mae : 13 (7%)
  • Willa & Winnie : 6 (3%)
  • Harriet & Hazel: 28 (15%)

My favorites are: [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] & [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Delia[/name_f] & [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] & [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].
I think the names [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]” have different styles, in my opinion. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] are too similar for me.

I like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Abby[/name_u])
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] also sound cute together!

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my favorite-- both classic names and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Lou[/name_u] are cute nns too!

I believe, for twins, if beginning with the same initial, the remainder of the names should sound very different from one another.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is my favourite – the two work together so well, and I like the mix of zest and sweetness of them both. To make my top three of this list, I’d add [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

The two I do find too similar on your list for twins are [name_f]Willa[/name_f] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] & [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! Also really like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f].

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favorite. I would also love [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

I will admit ive never liked similarish twin names. But im now pregnant with twins and both names we really like start with A.

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are just amazing!!

Top 3 for me:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

My top 3, in no particular order, are [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and Harrier and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] got my vote. Perfect twin girl names. Good luck!