Which version is better??

I need to decide a spelling for my little girls middle name. The pronunciation I’m going for is ([name]May[/name] [name]Lee[/name]) but these are the variations I like but cannot decide which I like most.

Malie

[name]Mai[/name] Li

[name]Malea[/name]

Please help me choose I know they aren’t sound and may not look right, but these are the options.

I think Malie is the best. Some might pronounce it [name]Molly[/name], though. [name]Mai[/name] Li I would definitely pronounce My-lee, and [name]Malea[/name] I would pronounce like [name]Malia[/name] [name]Obama[/name]. Maybe you could just use [name]May[/name] [name]Lee[/name]? Like _____ [name]May[/name] [name]Lee[/name] Lastname. I think that would be fine, a lot of people do double middle names.

I like Malie.

Out of these choices, Malie. I initially pronounce it [name]Marley[/name].

None of those look like “[name]May[/name] [name]Lee[/name]” to me. The first one almost looks like it’d be pronounced “MAH-lee”, the second one “MY-lee”, and the third one “MAH-lee” again or “ma-[name]LEE[/name]-a” :confused: so… I’m not sure.
I think I’d go with [name]Mai[/name] Li… maybe “[name]Mai[/name]” is “[name]May[/name]” (like the month) in French, so that one makes the most sense to me, I guess. That, or Malie.
I think Maylea gets the pronunciation across well, though, and I have to admit, it looks really pretty. [name]Just[/name] putting it out there, in case maybe there’s an opening for a different spelling.

Malie is the closest to the pronunciation you want, but looking at it I would have said [name]MAL[/name]-ee. [name]How[/name] about hyphenating it:
[name]May[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]
[name]May[/name]-[name]Leigh[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]-[name]Leigh[/name]

Or Mayley, if you want it as one complete name.