Which way round?

See the results of this poll: Which way round?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Asher Jacob: 27 (77%)
  • Jacob Asher: 8 (23%)

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]. I think [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] make the better sibset.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] gets my vote. Since [name]Jacob[/name] is so popular right now I’d prefer [name]Asher[/name] in the first name spot.

[name]Hi[/name]! Here’s another vote for [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]. I do think that [name]Jacob[/name] is a handsome name, but I voted for [name]Asher[/name] up front because when I say [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] out loud, the b from [name]Jacob[/name] attaches to the A in [name]Asher[/name], and I hear the word “basher.”

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name] made an excellent point. I think it has to be [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]. I love your daughter’s name [name]Eva[/name] [name]Joy[/name]!!

Hmmm… very good point. Would never have thought of that myself.

I’m favouring [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] again lately.

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] better… but think [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] has a nicer flow

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name], too.

I didn’t see the basher angle till it was pointed out.

I do think that [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] has the better flow but I think that [name]Asher[/name] is a very handsome name, so I am voting for [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jacob[/name].

Congrats! [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] is a lovely name. I have a nine (almost ten) year old nephew named [name]Jacob[/name] and he’s said many times how much he loves his name.

Congratulations on your little guy… and on choosing a great name that suits him! :slight_smile: