Which Would You Choose?

My boyfriend and I want to have 3-4 children, so we’re trying to find names that we both really like and that sound good together. Would you mind picking from our lists and telling me which you’d pick to be siblings? Let’s just say we’ll have two boys and two girls :slight_smile:

[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]

[name]TIA[/name]!

• [name]Kylee[/name]

I’d pick [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], [name]Romilly[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name].

I like all your boys names very much, but [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] are big favourites of mine, and they go so well together. From your girls list I really only like [name]Romilly[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] so that’s the reason I chose those two. I’m not sure I like [name]Romilly[/name] in there (I adore the name though), but it might be because I’ve got very strong literature associations with the other three names.

[name]Romilly[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] & [name]Ezra[/name]!

[name]Romilly[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Willow[/name] (because two -a endings would be silly :wink:

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Felix[/name]

I took the liberty of making a few combos for you!

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] - I [name]DO[/name] like this, but I think I (if I didn’t have to talk to my boyfriend) would rather have a [name]Maeve[/name] than a [name]Scarlett[/name], so I can’t stick it in the middle name spot.

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Willow[/name] - I like this quite a bit

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] - other people have told me this and I love it, but [name]Ezra[/name] is just like [name]Maeve[/name] to me. Although I would rather have a [name]Theo[/name] than an [name]Ezra[/name]. I’m not sure… Haha

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Felix[/name] - I would probably use this as [name]Felix[/name] is the boyfriend’s choice and I’m not a big fan of it

Thanks so much, you guys!

• K

[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name]

I love some of the combos that were previously suggested!
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Cassia[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Willow[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Silas[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Felix[/name]