Which would you choose

Oldest DS is [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

We are going back and forth between

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]

Which do you prefer and is there one you dislike? If you dislike on, why?

Thanks!!

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] & [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] seem like a better sibset imo.

Nice names, though :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]. It sounds better with [name_m]Adam[/name_m] too.
I also wrote in another post that I think [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] is actually gaining popularity as a female name ([name_m]Vince[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] named his daughter that)…

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] better as a sibset and I’ve never been a fan of [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

I much prefer [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

On it’s own and with [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

I prefer [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] with [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] a lot, but it doesn’t flow as well with [name_m]Adam[/name_m] or fit with [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

I prefer [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]. [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] are both preppy surname names; [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] feels too Scottish next to [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] gets my vote. I don’t have anything to add that others haven’t already said.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is my favorite name for a boy

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]! I like both, but I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] (although I love [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] as a combo, I just love [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] more). And [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] are adorable together. (Although [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] are adorable together, too!)

Not a big fan of [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] so [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] gets my vote

Normally I would prefer [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] but I actually think [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] sounds better with brother [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]. [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] also has really nice flow, better than [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m].

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] is the better name combo, and sounds like a great sib choice for [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

My vote is for [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]. It’s one of my favorite boy names. My husband’s cousin has a 10 year old son named [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]. In the [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] The Tank Engine series, [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is a sleek, privately owned engine belonging to the [name_m]Duke[/name_m] and Duchess of Boxford.

I agree with pp’s that [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] & [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] work best as bros.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] by a long shot… a poll may have been easier to do as more people would vote and you’d get the same comments you’re getting now