Which would you pick

See the results of this poll: Which name would you pick?

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Madison Kate “Madi Kate” : 16 (29%)
  • Madison Claire “Madi Claire” : 29 (53%)
  • Madison Paige “Madi Paige”: 10 (18%)

I love all three choices, but I am partial to [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f].

[name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] has a nice ring to it!

I was about to choose “Madi [name_f]Kate[/name_f]” until I realized just how close it sounds to “Medicate” and decided that “Madi [name_f]Claire[/name_f]” was a better alternative. That one does have the potential to sound like “Medicare” but that’s more of a stretch. “Madi [name_f]Paige[/name_f]” seems pretty safe, I just don’t like the combo as much as I do Madi [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

I had the exact same thoughts as @mystiquedeep but can’t unheard medicate and Medicare :frowning: Madi [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is lovely though

I know of at least one little [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], so I voted for an alternative

I think [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is my favorite. I like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and am not a fan of [name_f]Claire[/name_f]… but Madi [name_f]Paige[/name_f] sounds fresh and beautiful.

I hear Madi [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] when I say [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] Madi [name_f]Kate[/name_f] though!