Who was the last boy/guy you met where you thought to yourself, "that's a nice name"?

[name]Just[/name] trying to get some ideas. Thanks!

[name]Callen[/name]…on a boy my brother went to camp with

Good thread idea!

[name]Remington[/name]

Recently I’ve met guys named [name]Damin[/name], [name]Kenan[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]. All were in their mid-ish 20’s. I was especially glad to meet a [name]Tobias[/name]!

I met a [name]Ulysses[/name] in my history class this semester and I immediately looked over and smiled. I love that name so much!

Aside from that, I know it’s not real life, but 2 names in a book I just read really sparked my interest. Maimun and Adraeden (my-mun and ah-dray-den) and I think they’d be cool [name]IRL[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Marron[/name] & [name]Alaric[/name] =] [name]Love[/name] those names and immediately added them to my list after hearing them!

Erm, not too many impressive ones lately. Although I always seem to be pleasantly surprised whenever I come across a [name]Louis[/name]–it’s so classic and has so many great namesakes, but it’s still so underused!

I met a guy named [name]Milan[/name] a couple weeks ago. He’s from Serbia. I think it’s awesome!

Can it be a baby? I met a little [name]Magnus[/name] and thought it was so great since my area is full of [name]Jacob[/name]'s and [name]Sophia[/name]'s.

[name]Maxim[/name]! I thought…wow, that’s a nice name that you don’t hear all too often here in the US. Also, [name]Julian[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are really nice [name]IMO[/name].

[name]One[/name] of the girls on my water polo team had a twin brother named [name]Adrian[/name]. I’ve always had a secret fondness for it ever since!