Why did I get booted from the lounge?

I had had the lounge thread unlocked for a few months but it suddenly isn’t showing up for me anymore. I did go offline for a couple days since I was traveling and I seem to remember something about needing to come online every day in order to qualify (?) so is that why? [name_u]Or[/name_u] did I do something that got me kicked out somehow? I’m not super upset about or anything, I didn’t post there much, but I’d just like to know what happened, particularly if I did something wrong.

hmm this seems like something that might be best to speak directly to a mod or staff member about?:slightly_smiling_face: most likely you just didn’t hit the qualifying markers- if I remember correctly it’s more than just how often you’re active. I wouldn’t stress!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] :slight_smile:

The Lounge is available for people who meet the requirements for [name_u]Trust[/name_u] Level III: Regular. This is a feature of the software we use, Discourse. Unfortunately you can lose your trust level if you don’t keep up with the requirements. Here is a helpful page about how to meet the requirements for each level!

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

3 Likes