Will Ferrell's Third Son

[name]Axel[/name]!

Great name, especially since he joins big brothers [name]Magnus[/name] and [name]Mattias[/name]!

[name]Magnus[/name] and [name]Axel[/name] are perfect together. [name]Mattias[/name] doesn’t really fit in to me, but whatever. I like [name]Axel[/name]. Congrats to them!

I agree [name]Axel[/name] fits in well with [name]Magnus[/name] and I don’t think [name]Matthias[/name] is too much the odd one out. But I have a hard time with the flow of [name]Axel[/name] [name]Ferrell[/name]!

I wish he had an M name too, honestly, even though [name]Axel[/name] is “cool.”

[name]Magnus[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], and [name]Memphis[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], and [name]Marius[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], and [name]Miles[/name]

I like those!

I like [name]Axel[/name] but I think they should have gone with an M name. It is my personal opinion that if you choose two names for two children that start with the same letter then you have another child you’ve set yourself in a pattern and the new child should have a name with the same letter.

I tend to disagree with keeping the first initial when only 2 children share it. Sure, [name]Axel[/name] may be the “odd man out” now, but who’s to say that they won’t have another baby with an A name?

Two names alone do not make a pattern nor set a precedent.

I do, however, agree with Gwensmom that [name]Axel[/name] [name]Farrell[/name] is a little tough!

For being a comedian he sure has picked some strong, serious names, I’m a fan of the completed set, but they seem a little comical by themselves.