Will this go with my other kids names?

Ok Well i have 2 kids [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. Im thinking of naming my daughter [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. Is that to unusual, from my other kids names?

I think [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] works well with your other names! I love [name]Liam[/name]! All the names are beautiful.

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name] isn’t too unusual (or unusal at all), and sounds lovely with [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] all these names. [name]Evelyn[/name] is one of my favorite girls’ names. It means hazelnut.

I think it goes perfectly with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] :slight_smile:
I’m considering [name]Evie[/name] for one of my triplet girls due in [name]June[/name] :slight_smile:
Good luck with your new little bundle!

[name]Gracie[/name]

I think [name]Evelyn[/name] works perfectly with [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. Good choice!

Yes, I think so, as [name]Evelyn[/name] is sort-of offbeat but still familiar. Though [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] are rising in popularity, they don’t feel overused or common.
Great choice on middle name for [name]Evelyn[/name]; I love [name]Mae[/name]!

I think it’s perfect