Willa Elizabeth

Our [name_f]Willa[/name_f] was born in [name_u]February[/name_u]! I used the nameberry site frequently while pregnant but just stumbled upon this section and had to share.

Her name is so special to me. [name_m]Even[/name_m] still it was very hard for my husband and I to decide on one name. Within a week of finding out we were having a girl, we had it narrowed down to [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. We truly loved both! But, in the end the family name won us both over.

[name_u]William[/name_u] is a family name and no one had used it for this generation of babies. [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa was the first, my dad was the second, and my brother was the third. I love that she shares a name with my brother and that we were able to uphold a family tradition in a slightly less traditional way.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my mother’s name. It’s also my middle name, my SIL’s middle name, and my two niece’s middle name.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is unique without being odd. And, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is timeless. We love her classic yet spunky and traditional name!

44 Likes

This is a perfect summary of how I see Willa Elizabeth, it’s beautiful and a real cool classic. Many congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I love the name [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name, congratulations :tada: !!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

This is just a gorgeous name. Huge congratulations! Beautiful story!

2 Likes

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is wonderful!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is perfect! Congrats!

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is so pretty-congratulations!

1 Like

Your pride in her name shines through in this announcement! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! I love her name

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is beautiful!

Congratulations!! I love her name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely :two_hearts: I had my little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] in [name_u]February[/name_u] cannot believe how fast time has gone. Anyways congrats on your [name_u]February[/name_u] baby :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Willa is such a beauty and I love the family connection!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

1 Like

congratulations! her name is lovely!! (belated) welcome to the world, willa :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!:tada:

1 Like