Willa vs. Luella Poll

• [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Luella[/name_f]

0 voters

Hello Everyone! I’m having trouble choosing between these two names. I would really appreciate your opinions/thoughts. Thank you!

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! It’s so pretty and timeless. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. It doesn’t sound pleasant to me and it’s a bit hard to say.

1 Like

I chose [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. It’s a bit more unexpected and has the cute nns [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f], it’s just such a sweet, lovely name. It also has just the right amount of spunkiness to it, and it’s beautifully feminine while still being tailored. In my opinion it’s the perfect balance of vintage and modern.
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] is nice too, however it feels almost a little too sweet for my taste.

1 Like

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] is so warm and charming

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! It’s so pretty. I’ve only ever met one [name_f]Luella[/name_f], she dated one of my cousins and my (not so polite) grandmother called her [name_f]Luella[/name_f] de Vil (as in Cruella de Vil) so unfortunately that name is ruined for me.

1 Like

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] is adorable!

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is my favorite!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is nice. It’s simple, old fashioned, down to earth, & not too over done. But it just isn’t all that exciting. And the only nn is Wilie, which is meh. And it’s not too popular at all, but it is rising the charts sort of quickly.

Now for [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. This got my vote. It’s so gosh down charming. It’s sweet, fun, unique yet simple, & has darling nn potential.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Willa[/name_f] myself. She’s short, sweet and simple, and has a good dash of zest.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Willa[/name_f] more, but [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is nice too.

1 Like

They are both super cute! But I’d think of nicknames. For [name_f]Willa[/name_f], you could have [name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_f]Ila[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_m]Willy[/name_m]. For Luellla, you could go with [name_f]Lu[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is perfect if you love lots of easy nicknames. If not, I’d go with [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Either way, you cannot go wrong.

1 Like

Thank you very much, everyone for the feedback!! I really appreciate it. I am still trying to decide and I’m really struggling, but your ideas have made it easier. By the way, I did not mean to vote on my own poll, it was an accident!

Both are lovely! I love the idea of using [name_f]Lula[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Luella[/name_f], but I think I prefer [name_f]Willa[/name_f] by the smallest margin - but really, you can’t go wrong with either.