Willem

I have always loved the name [name]Will[/name], not too crazy about [name]William[/name] as the full name. [name]Willem[/name] is interesting and in the running for our 4th child…thoughts? Husband is not totally convinced. I like it, it’s different but not too “out there.” We are adopting and we are getting close to being matched, it’s been almost 18 months! Our children are [name]Emma[/name], [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]. Our other boy name is [name]Sean[/name] which I have always loved and flows nicely with my other childrens names.
thanks!
[name]Kelly[/name]

Congratulations!

I personally like [name]Willem[/name] much better than [name]Sean[/name], but [name]Sean[/name] might fit better with your other kids’ names. As a kind of…compromise name between the two, WDYT of the name [name]Seamus[/name] (pro. [name]Shay[/name]-mus)? I think it’s more colorful than [name]Sean[/name], fits well with your other children, and even incorporates some of the elements of [name]Willem[/name].

The first-name-middle-name combination of [name]Seamus[/name] [name]Will[/name] ([name]Seamus[/name] [name]Willem[/name] is a bit of an “m” overload) might be nice since you liked the name [name]Will[/name] so much, and nicknames always seem really cute in the middle…

Good luck!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Willem[/name]. I would totally use it, except [name]William[/name] is my absolute favourite name… :wink:

I actually think [name]Willem[/name] fits better in your sibling group than [name]Sean[/name]. [name]Emma[/name], [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] all have a gentle and simple elegance to them with a historical yet modern feel. Whilst this would apply to [name]Sean[/name], it now unfortunately has a slightly more dated feel.

[name]Willem[/name] feels much cooler and fresher of the two.

Hhi! I think [name]Willem[/name] is very handsome (seriously handsome), and agree that it sounds a lot fresher than [name]Sean[/name]. I’m really excited for you, and hope everything everything works out. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I vote for [name]Willem[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Willem[/name] and thinks it goes great with the other kids!!!