Wind inspired brothers

Hi All

I wamt to create brothers - not blood - all are adopted/fostered by the same parents - four boys who represent the four wind directions

1. What names would you give the brothers ?
  2. How would they physically look?
  • North Wind - represents the [name_f]Season[/name_f] of [name_u]Winter[/name_u] = Cold weather = cold standoffish personality
  • South Wind - represents the [name_f]Season[/name_f] of [name_f]Summer[/name_f] = Hot weather = fiery, tempered personality
  • West - represents the [name_f]Season[/name_f] of [name_f]Spring[/name_f] = Warm weather = Gentle, Sweet personality
  • East - represents the [name_f]Season[/name_f] of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]/Fall = Chilly weather = Cool, Crisp personality (not sure about this personality?)

My ideas for their names…

• North = Korah
  • South = [name_m]Elio[/name_m]
  • West = [name_m]Florin[/name_m]
  • East = [name_m]Patrin[/name_m]

My ideas for their looks…

• North = White Blonde Hair and [name_f]Icy[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] Eyes
  • South = [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Blonde Hair and [name_m]Brown[/name_m] Eyes
  • West = [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] Hair and [name_u]Green[/name_u] Eyes
  • East = [name_u]Red[/name_u] Hair and [name_f]Amber[/name_f] Eyes

I would love to hear some of your ideas

Mel
xoxo

Are [name_m]Florin[/name_m] and [name_m]Patrin[/name_m] twins?

Korah feels the most out of place (though so does [name_m]Elio[/name_m], considering [name_m]Florin[/name_m] and [name_m]Patrin[/name_m] have the same ending (assuming they’re not twins)). Maybe:

:black_small_square:︎Crispin
:black_small_square:︎Tal
:black_small_square:︎Ermir
:black_small_square:︎Gale
:black_small_square:︎Zeru

Cool idea.

Brother 1. [name_u]North[/name_u] Wind.
Full name [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] ( [name_u]Finn[/name_u])
Looks. I imagine someone who looks a bit like the model [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] here? So similar to your description. [name_u]Silver[/name_u] almost platinum blonde hair. Steely blue eyes, milky, porcelain skin.
Misunderstood, aloof and brooding. Intelligent and independent.

Finnian means Fair/white and Frost makes me think of winter (obvs)

Brother 2. [name_u]South[/name_u] wind
Full name [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]
Looks again a warm blonde tone of hair, which looks like gold in the sun! , this time friendly and inviting green eyes.
Leader, heroic, wants to be in charge. Popular and charming. However a bit egotistical.
[name_u]Light[/name_u], olive complexion, has a warm aura about them.
Some slight animosity/friction between himself and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m].

Cyrus means sun and Aurelio means golden.

Brother 3. [name_u]West[/name_u] wind
Full name [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] [name_u]Gael[/name_u]
Looks [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair and grey eyes. Porcelain complexion. Sensitive character, shy but observant. The peace maker between the brothers. Studious and reserved ( until he trusts you)
Deacon means messenger in terms of he may always feel like the messenger/go between. Gael is another word for wind and just sounds good.

Brother 4. [name_u]East[/name_u] Wind
Full name [name_m]Quade[/name_m] Redland ‘[name_u]Red[/name_u]’
Looks [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair and hazel eyes. The prankster of all four. Doesn’t take life seriously but interchangeable personality. Unpredictable and flighty. Never still for very long, cracks jokes at inappropriate times. Reddish complexion.

Quade means fourth so like the fourth born. And Redland reminds me of the autumnal season.

Sorry got a bit carried away lol!