With sibling names go with this?

I am really fond of [name]Riley[/name] as y’all know.

Id like to make a sibset of 4 or 5 girls with one name [name]Riley[/name]. I also like [name]Logan[/name] alot but i am willing to let it go.

As for boys (also a 4 or 5 sibset with boy names) I love [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] but are they too close? (ending with tt). I love [name]Wyatt[/name] more but if i had to chose id chose [name]Emmett[/name] for pron reasons.

Also i like [name]Rupert[/name] (too much with [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name]? maybe as a mn) and [name]Hermione[/name]/Hermelien but i dont think id ever use it.

So can you give me a girl and boy sibset with (girls) [name]Riley[/name] and boys [name]Wyatt[/name] and/or [name]Emmett[/name]?

Id love to see suggestions!

Yay een Nederlandse/Belgische! Eindelijk! :smiley:
You really love Twilight and [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], am I right?
[name]Do[/name] you want all names to come from those books?
~[name]Layla[/name]

Yes i love [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] and i quite like Twilight, but i dont want the names to come from there necesary (spelling?). They say of you here names many times you come to love them and it is totally true! I even like shivers [name]Bellatrix[/name] but wont ever use it!

I heard [name]Emmett[/name] the first time in Twilight but i love [name]Riley[/name] for much longer so that deff doesnt come from Twilight!

[name]Glad[/name] to see a dutchspeaking person here :slight_smile: