Would anyone like to help me name a Disney original character?

I’m creating a fanchild of the Disney characters/couple Goofy and [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] for fun. It’s going to be a daughter, so she’s also Max’s little half-sister. Naturally, she’s half-dog and half-cow.

As for her personality, she’s equally tomboyish and girlish. She can be mischievous, overbearing, a bit of a busybody, and naive at times, but at her core, she’s a sweet and lovable girl. She’s also a total daddy’s girl who resembles him slightly more. I imagine her having a cutesy voice like [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] Cartwright, probably.

Here are her family’s full names:

Mother: [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] Cow
Father: Goofy Goof
Older half-brother: [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] Goof

I want her name to somewhat “match” her family’s names. [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe even just “match” her characteristics. Real names and word names are both fine! Any suggestions? What names does this character seem/sound like?

Thanks a lot for any ideas, guys! Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Cute!! I think she’d have a long name like her brother and mother, and maybe a nickname like her brother has.

Elizabeth nn Ellie, Betsy, Beth, Bess, Bessie
Georgia nn Georgie, Gigi
Emmeline nn Emma
Penelope nn Poppy, Penny, Pippi, Pip
Beatrice nn Bea
Wilhelmina nn Willa
Anneliese nn Annie, Anna
Annabel nn Annie, Anna, Belle
Cordelia nn Cora, Cory, Lia, Coco
Cosette nn Coco
Margaret nn Maggie, May, Greta, Maisie

1 Like

Thanks a lot! More suggestions are welcome, of course!

I also think it should be long like [name_u]Max[/name_u] but I think it should have [name_f]Belle[/name_f] at the end
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
Etc

1 Like

Sky/Skye popped into my mind while reading your description. Other suggestions:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
Jenny/Ginny
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] or [name_u]Cam[/name_u]
[name_u]Or[/name_u] it could be long with a short nickname;

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] “Maggie” “Lena” (I think [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] “Max” and “Lena” go together pretty well)
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] “Perse” or even something like “Seph”

[name_u]Bowie[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_u]Connie[/name_u]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]

Thanks a lot, guys! If anyone else has anymore suggestions, I’d love to hear them too!