Would love advice on which name to use...

I am having a baby, and if its a girl we were thinking of calling her [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Florence[/name] ([name]Florence[/name] is after my grandmother [name]Flo[/name]). My mums name is [name]Francine[/name], and I don’t like this as a middle name so much… we have just had a little girl and we called her [name]Grace[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], ([name]Amelia[/name] having no family connection at all!)… I have the most beautiful relationship with my mother, and I want her to feel special… She also had a wonderful relatinoship with her own mother. Would I do her proud to choose her mothers name for the middle name, or would she feel more special if I chose her name do you think? I wouldn’t mind having [name]Francine[/name] has the middle name, just dont like it as much. Would love some advice on this… I wish I had of named my daughter [name]Grace[/name] [name]Francine[/name] now, but can’t turn back time, and besides im used to [name]Grace[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] now :slight_smile: If it helps to know, i’ve also asked my mum to be there when I give birth again… do you think thats enough?

Family connections aside, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Florence[/name]. It’s a beautiful name. By sound and appearance alone, I don’t like [name]Isabelle[/name]/a (I’m sorry - I can’t remember if it was [name]Isabelle[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name]) [name]Francine[/name] as much. I imagine your mom would be honored that you are honoring her mother in this way. And will just be delighted to see her grandmother born. But if you do want to name her after your mom, [name]Frances[/name] would be a beautiful middle name.

granddaughter born - oops!

I think that the name is beautiful and a nice family tribute.