Would you avoid...

…pairing the first name [name]Raine[/name] with a middle name that starts with a long E sound because it sounds like rainy? I love [name]Raine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Raine[/name] [name]Elise[/name], but am not too keen on the first and middle running together like that. But is it really that big of a deal? My other choices are [name]Raine[/name] [name]Allyson[/name] and [name]Raine[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]. Which one do you like best?

While I wouldn’t be really concerned with a middle name like [name]Elise[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] running together with [name]Raine[/name], because they are easily recognizable; I would worry about when she has to list her middle initial [name]Raine[/name] E. [name]Smith[/name] definitely sounds like [name]Rainy[/name]. I would go with [name]Allyson[/name] or [name]Alexis[/name].

I hope this helps!

I would not let it stop you if you love the E names. Visually reading the full first and middle names you don’t catch that. When speaking them I don’t hear rainy at all.
As for [name]Raine[/name] E. Last Name. Well, yes, but she will for the most part have a choice as to wether to write a middle initial or full name. And it doesn’t seem cutesy as if you were trying for this, just a coincidence. And really who cares what an official looking at a middle initial form thinks.