WWYN Quadruplets?

Saw a tiktok (@/theglachanquadsquad) today of a couple bringing home their quadruplets! They have three boys and a girl, [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_u]Billy[/name_u], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I really like how they went with a vintage/classic nickname theme, without being overly matchy.

What would you name b/b/b/g quads, with or without their initials?

mine today

Today I’d go with:
[name]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name], [name_u]Clyde[/name_u], & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
or
[name_m]Wilfrid[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Seelig[/name_m], & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

7 Likes

The ABCD theme is fun!

I’d go with…

[name_m]Augustine[/name_m]
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_f]Dolores[/name_f]

a.k.a. [name_m]Gus[/name_m], [name_m]Baz[/name_m], [name_m]Kit[/name_m], & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

4 Likes

Using their initials:

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_f]Daniela[/name_f]

1 Like

with the initials →

alexander / bronson / colin / delilah :womans_hat:

without their initials →

alexander / daniel / colin / lucy :love_letter:

3 Likes

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] :sunflower:

but with my own names they’d be [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Rafe[/name_m] & [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

4 Likes

Absolutely love their little theme. So sweet!

Today, I’d choose:

[name_m]Amos[/name_m] “Amy”, [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] “Ned”, [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] “Bertie”, and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] “Dolly”
or
[name_f]Merit[/name_f], [name_m]Raymond[/name_m], [name_m]Ellis[/name_m], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

3 Likes

With ABCD names, they’d be [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Carlo[/name_m], and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].
With vintage nickname-ish names, they’d be [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Max[/name_m], [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

1 Like

With the theme;
[name_m]August[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] (Auggie, [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Cy[/name_m] and Dally)

Without the initials:

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Forest[/name_m], [name_f]Raven[/name_f], and [name_f]Scout[/name_f]

1 Like

Off the top of my head:

Delphine
Cedar
Barnabas
Aalto

Kindred
Amos
Elio
Roan

With the initials:

[name_m]August[/name_m], [name_m]Bellamy[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

Without:

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m], [name_m]Jude[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]

With:
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

Without:
[name_m]August[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Finley[/name_m], and [name_f]Blair[/name_f]

Ooh, fun! They do go well together. I had guessed they might be [name_f]British[/name_f], but Australian makes sense too. I would go:

Same initials - [name_m]Artemus[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], & [name_f]Demelza[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] choice - [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m], & [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]

Ahhh gosh can you imagine?!

So today mine would be

Noah Solomon John
Ezra Leonardo Christopher
Abel Lockhart Robin
Rose Leonora Jane

Noah, Ezra, Abel & Rose

With the ABCD initials

Abraham Solomon John
Benjamin Leonardo Robin
Christopher Lockhart Wilfred
Dorothea Laura Jane

Bram, Benji, Kit & Dotty

1 Like

Today, without looking at the initials, I’d use:

[name_m]Sholto[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_m]Tristan[/name_m] and [name_f]Mabli[/name_f]

If I was to use initials:

[name_m]Artan[/name_m], [name_m]Brynmor[/name_m], [name_m]Caedmon[/name_m] and [name_f]Delta[/name_f]

If I was to use the ‘vibes’:

[name_m]Kit[/name_m], [name_m]Wilkie[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_f]Tali[/name_f]

With the initials: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] & [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m], Brodes, [name_m]Cal[/name_m] & [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] choice: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Halen[/name_m] & [name_f]Kelsey[/name_f]
[name_m]Nico[/name_m], [name_m]Cal[/name_m], Hales & Kels

[name_m]Anson[/name_m], [name_m]Briton[/name_m], [name_m]Corvin[/name_m], and [name_m]Dallas[/name_m]

Oh, fun!

I love the crew. I am perfectly happy with [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as full names, but prefer [name_m]Archie[/name_m] & [name_m]Billy[/name_m] as nns. Oh well. :blush:

Mine are…

[name_m]Asa[/name_m] [name_m]Brennan[/name_m]

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] ‘Cal’

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]

[name_m]Asa[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_m]Calum[/name_m] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

[name_m]Asa[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_m]Cal[/name_m] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I’m very annoyed that [name_m]Calum[/name_m] is the only one with a nn, but it’ll be fine. :joy:

Without the initials, I’d do…

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Blaise[/name_m]

[name_m]Finn[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_m]Finn[/name_m] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

1 Like

i love the a b c d theme! i’d go with… asher, beckett, cooper, and delaney!

or without the initials… finnegan, sawyer, emmett, and charlotte!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Brock[/name_m], [name_m]Corbin[/name_m], [name_f]Dove[/name_f]

[name_m]Merrick[/name_m] nn [name_m]Mack[/name_m], [name_m]Talmadge[/name_m] nn [name_m]Taz[/name_m], [name_m]Granger[/name_m] nn [name_m]Gray[/name_m], [name_f]Juniper[/name_f] nn [name_m]Pip[/name_m]

What a great vintage sibset. [name_f]Love[/name_f] the Mad Men vibes!

Today, I’d name them:

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Pax[/name_m], [name_f]Haven[/name_f] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]. :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet: