Wyatt, Andrew, or Joseph

[name]Joseph[/name] is far and away my favorite from your list, and one of my all-time favorite boys names (it’s the name I always go back to, even though it’s not currently in my top spot). There’s just nothing as solid as a [name]Joe[/name]. I also like [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Peter[/name], and [name]Christopher[/name], though they don’t come close to [name]Joseph[/name] in my mind. I’m not crazy about [name]Wyatt[/name], but I actually like it more than other names in its genre. And I really don’t care for [name]Elliot[/name]. Too decorative - worlds away from the simplicity of [name]Joe[/name].

By the way, as for the argument that some of your choices (like [name]Christopher[/name] or [name]Joseph[/name]) will be shared by many others isn’t something I’d really worry about. There’s really no such thing as a “common” name anymore - even the #1 choice is shared by approx. 1 in 100 babies born of that gender. [name]Joe[/name], for instance, may be about the steadiest name in the rankings (130 years, and always between 6th and 13th), but a [name]Joe[/name] today isn’t the same as a [name]Joe[/name] in 1910. Far far fewer.