Xavier and Xander?

Are these names too matchy for twins?

Nn ops I like
Xav / [name_m]Xavi[/name_m] / Xay
[name_u]Xan[/name_u] / [name_m]Ander[/name_m]

i’d say yes too matchy for twins

2 Likes

Yeah they’re a bit too matchy for me. But [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would be ok.

3 Likes

Waaaayyy too matchy for me! I come from a family with a ton of matchy twin names, either rhyming or sharing the same first initials, and they all dislike it. I’d go for names that compliment each other instead like maybe [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m]. They’re a little bit matchy with the Vs and the same endings, but still distinct enough.

6 Likes

I think they are a bit matchy especially due to both having such prominent starting letters visually the X is rather striking so looks even more matchy.

I love @benton_s_mama suggestion of [name_m]Evander[/name_m]! [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] & [name_m]Evander[/name_m] would be very cool. I also thought [name_u]Leander[/name_u] for a similar feel could appeal to you as well.

2 Likes

For me, yes but I think you could get away with it

I think it depends if you’re saying “ex-avier” or just “zavier” since I think “zavier” and “zander” is probably too close.

I’d do [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] & [name_m]Zander[/name_m] if those are the only names that you love.

2 Likes

Like both names, but agree too matchy for my taste