Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years

Father: [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (black hair and blue eyes)
Mother: [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Flower[/name_f] (light brown hair and blue eyes
Me: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (light brown hair and blue eyes)

Year 1: I have a new little sister named [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], she looks like dad with black hair and blue eyes.
Year 2: I make a friend at daycare, we love playing with bouncy balls and swinging together.
Year 3: I break my ankle trying to climb the monkey bars for the first time. It was minor damage and healed after a month.
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents file a divorce and [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] and I stay with our mom and go to our dad’s on the weekends.
Year 5 I am diagnosed as deaf and I take a sign language class, my mom and sister tried to learn it too. I am the only one who is young and deaf, but my grandpa is half deaf too, so he teaches me some signs too.
Year 6: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom gets me a dog to make up for the loss of hearing. He is a [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] and I name him Pooh
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], tells me she can’t be friends with me anymore because I’m deaf and leaves me
Year 8: Mom takes us to Disney World and we enjoy it. We stay for a few days and just enjoy time as a family.
Year 9: [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] is diagnosed with brain cancer and doesn’t have a long time to live. Mom takes the news terribly and I just cry silently because she was my best friend. She is put on chemo which is slowly killing her more than the cancer itself.
Year 10: [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] dies of cancer at age 9, my mom becomes depressed and she slowly starts killing herself with drugs. (it’s funny how I got the cancer one and then immediately after I got the loved one dies, strange)
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes me to the beach and we spend time together for once, he doesn’t take me anywhere as much anymore, so it felt nice.
Year 12: I dye my hair purple because it’s my favorite color, everyone at school notices.
Year 13: I started picking fights with people because I’m still mourning my sister’s death.

DW (23): Willow Hazel Jones
DH (23): Russell Josiah Rusty Jones

DS (01): Alexander Timothy Alex Jones
DD (nb): Rebecca Penelope Becca Jones

Y0: I am Rebecca Penelope Jones. I am born on the 16th of June, 2001. I am commonly called Becca.

Y1: We find out that I am allergic to milk as I break in hives & start wheezing when my mother gives me it to drink. I can (and do) drink almond milk, though. I learn to speak at 18 months. My parents were not concerned but my doctor was. It’s nothing, just me taking my time on speech.

Y2: I attend a big family gathering where I meet my cousin Howard Ethan Howie Jones & we become quick friends.

Y3: I am a big sister for the first time. It is a baby brother & we name it Brennan Connor Jones. I am diagnosed with Hyperlexia.

Y4: My mother goes back to work so me, Alex, & Brennan get a nanny. Her name is Olivia Anne Parkson & she’s very nice. We go on vacation to Great Wolf Lodge. My siblings & I enjoy the toddler attactions.

Y5: Mommy & Daddy aren’t getting along but they work it out for our sake. I make a friend in Kindergarten named Rachel Tabitha Davies.

Y6: Mommy has us another baby boy. We name him Isaac Charles Jones. I redecorate my room with a Disney Princess theme.

Y7: I join gymnastics after school. I really like it. I am sent to the pricipal’s office & Mommy & Daddy are called in because I punched a mean boy in the mouth for saying things about a Hispanic girl in my class.

Y8: I get a baby sister this time. We name her Mary Tabitha Jones. I get a horrible haircut. Thankfully, Mommy manages to fix it but I no longer like hairdressers.

Y9: We take a road trip to Yellow Stone. I & my siblings all enjoyed it. I get yet another baby brother. This one is named Phillip Ronald Phil Jones.

Y10: I break my wrist in gymnastics. I was trying to triple flip over the bar & I fell. I have a surprise b-day party. I was surprised & I did love it.

Y11: I try out for the middle school soccer team. I am rejected. I’m slightly mad at first but then I don’t care. I come out as bi to my family. They are fine with it.

Y12: We take a vacation to the Bahama’s. The whole family loves it. I discover the Nancy Drew book series. It is my new favorite.

Y13: We have baby boy number #5. His name is Caleb Bradley Jones. I learn to play the piano & the guitar.

DW (36): Willow Hazel Jones
DH (36): Russell Josiah Rusty Jones

DS (14): Alexander Timothy Alex Jones
DD (13): Rebecca Penelope Becca Jones
DS (10): Brennan Connor Jones
DS (07): Isaac Charles Jones
DD (05): Mary Tabitha Jones
DS (04): Phillip Ronald Phil Jones
DS (nb): Caleb Bradley Jones

[name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Judy” [name_m]Turner[/name_m] is tan with wavy blond hair and brown eyes. She’s short, standing at five feet tall, but muscular and broad-shouldered. She was born [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] but changed her surname to [name_m]Turner[/name_m] when she married [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]. [name_m]Wells[/name_m] has curly brown hair and medium-brown skin. He’s tall and narrow-shouldered and people often comment on his strikingly dark eyes.

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] looks like his mom - blond-haired and brown-eyed. He’s short but energetic and loves to try new things.

When I was born, my head was bent at an angle and my collarbone broke at birth. It was stressful for my parents but they were so happy to have me around. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents struggled with their marriage after I was born, though. Having a baby meant they spent less time together, and it was hard for them to reconcile. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents attended marital counselling and planned monthly nights out. Thankfully, it worked, and their relationship is now stronger than ever.

At my one-year checkup, the doctor noticed I wasn’t growing very quickly. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents worried, but the doctor reassured them I was probably just small for my age, much like my mom. Excitingly, I was talking early, and spoke to them a lot!

When I was two, I was diagnosed with a severe grass allergy that meant I had to be careful when going outside or sitting on the grass. That year I also got a new baby sister! Her name is [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m].

At three, my parents start me in violin lessons and find I am a musical prodigy. I like making the noises, but I’m not super dedicated to practicing! I play my violin at the family reunion that year and everyone loves it.

I meet a new friend, [name_m]Leif[/name_m], when I start preschool at the age of four. I quickly pick up addition and subtraction in my class and my teacher is amazed.

I’m five, and I have twin siblings this year! Their names are [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theron[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents find out that top of my grass allergy, I’m allergic to horses, cows, and dogs… I guess I’ll never have a farm!

At the age of six I fall in love with the [name_u]Magic[/name_u] Tree House series. I can see myself travelling all over the world! We get a pet cat, too - the one animal I’m not allergic to. We name the cat Kiwi.

At seven, I get in a fight at school. It wasn’t my fault - he started it! The school called my parents and they were pretty angry even though I wasn’t trying to get in a fight. I get to go to Leif’s eighth birthday party - I can’t wait to be eight!

At eight, my parents throw me a surprise birthday party at Legoland. I had so much fun. I get a skateboard for my birthday and I love it. I ride it all day long in our driveway and can’t wait to learn some cool tricks.

I’m nine now, and my teacher is great! She’s super kind and she lets me read whenever I want to. Her name is Miss [name_u]Langley[/name_u] and she’s amazing. I’m so sad when I find out I can’t have her next year too. Unfortunately, my family moves to [name_u]London[/name_u]. I’m devastated to leave the city I was born in and to leave [name_m]Leif[/name_m] behind.

At ten, I’m diagnosed with selective mutism. The move was hard for me and I never fully recovered. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are really amazing about it and we all learn sign language - even [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Max[/name_u], who are just five years old. I also get a new baby brother, [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Zev[/name_m].

For my eleventh birthday we go on a trip to Portugal. I have a lot of fun swimming in the ocean. [name_u]London[/name_u] isn’t working out, and the trip inspires my parents, so we all move to Lisbon. It’s hard to learn a new language, but I’m excited because I love the beach so much.

[name_f]My[/name_f] parents throw me another surprise party for my twelfth birthday. They invite all my new friends. I really enjoy it. This year we go on a vacation to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. It’s beautiful and warm.

At thirteen I find out I have synesthesia - that’s probably why I’ve been a violin prodigy my whole life. [name_f]Music[/name_f] and colour are tied in my mind - I just thought it was normal! I’m so excited about this that I pick up guitar, too. I love music!

LN: [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]

DDad [19]: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Dagger[/name_m] “Sam” [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
DMom [18]: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]

DD1 [nb]: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]

Year 0

• Riley’s parents separated soon after she was born, she was a surprise pregnancy from a one night stand and they didn’t work as a couple
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is diagnosed with a peanut allergy when she first tries peanut butter

Year 1

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets TWO baby sisters, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], after mom gets pregnant from another one night stand and the dad does not want to be involved
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] makes a new friend, [name_f]Amaia[/name_f], while at a playgroup. They get along well!

Year 2

• Riley’s grandma, her mom’s mom, passes away due to cancer. She doesn’t understand death yet and asks mom when she can see her again.
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets a puppy at her dad’s! His name is [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] and he’s an Australian [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

Year 3

• Riley’s uncle, her dad’s brother, passes away from suicide. She understands death more now but doesn’t understand what suicide is. She handles it alright.
  • Mom goes back to work as a bartender! [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and her sister’s start going to daycare.

Year 4

• Dad got married! [name_u]Riley[/name_u] now has a step-mom named [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! She is super nice to [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and spoils her.
  • Soon after the wedding, Riley’s grandfather, her dad’s dad, passes away from a car accident. She didn’t know him super well as her dad and him were estranged and isn’t really affected.

Year 5

• Mom got remarried! [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and the twins now have a stepdad named [name_m]Cole[/name_m]. He’s alright but isn’t super interested in the kids. Mom still gives them lots of attention.
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] has a new baby brother, [name_u]Jet[/name_u], from her dad and step-mom! She doesn’t love sharing Violet’s attention but she loves her baby brother.

Year 6

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] goes with her dad, step-mom, and baby brother [name_u]Jet[/name_u] to a family picnic! She has so much fun with her cousins
  • Dad’s dog [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] passes away due to kidney failure. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is heartbroken.

Year 7

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] takes an interest in learning guitar, so her mom puts her in lessons
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets to redecorate her room! With learning guitar, she’s taken a big love to music and gets a music themes room!

Year 8

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] has an amazing teacher at school this year, Ms. [name_m]Knight[/name_m]! She just gets how [name_u]Riley[/name_u] thinks and loves Riley’s favourite subjects
  • Riley’s mom and step-dad have a big family party for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] that [name_u]Riley[/name_u] attends, she loved spending time with her sisters!

Year 9

• As [name_u]Riley[/name_u] learns the guitar, she learns she is naturally inclined towards music and can learn songs by ear!
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets another baby brother, [name_u]Arrow[/name_u], from her dad and step-mom! She’s big enough to help out lots with this baby

Year 10

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets another baby sister, [name_f]Luna[/name_f], from her dad and step-mom! They’re starting to teach her how to babysit
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] goes on a vacation with her mom, step-dad, and her sisters! They all go to a resort in Mexico and have an amazing time!

Year 11

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is diagnosed with selective mutism and learned sign language to communicate. Her dad and step-mom do their best to learn, along with their mom and siblings, but her step-dad doesn’t put much effort in
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] also has an awful teacher this year, Mrs. [name_u]Parrish[/name_u], who does not attempt to help communicating with [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. She is unable to switch classes

Year 12

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets invited to a friend, Rachel’s, birthday party. She enjoys bowling and playing in the arcade!
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] tries out for the basketball team at school but is rejected. She takes the rejection hard but keeps practicing for next season

Year 13

• Now that her youngest siblings are a bit older, Riley’s dad and step-mom decides to take them all on vacation to Disney World! [name_u]Riley[/name_u] has a good time but wishes she didn’t have to help with the younger ones so much
  • Thankfully, [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets a better teacher this year, Mr. Woodard, and has an amazing year! He is much more empathetic and is more flexible with students learning abilities

DDad [32]: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Dagger[/name_m] “Sam” [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DStepMom [32]: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (née Davenport)
- dark skin, wavy dark brown hair, grey eyes

DMom [31]: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (née Murphy)
- fair skin, straight dark brown hair, green eyes
DStepDad [34]: [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
- fair skin, straight red hair, light brown eyes

DD1 [13]: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DHalfSis1/DHalfSis2 [12]: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] / [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Lizzie” [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (Noelle’s)
- fair skin, curly light brown hair, green eyes / fair skin, straight dark brown hair, light blue eyes
DHalfBro1 [8]: [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- dark skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DHalfBro2 [4]: [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- dark skin, wavy dark brown hair, grey eyes
DHalfSis3 [3]: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, grey eyes

Dog [4]: [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] (Sam’s)
- Australian [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

Riley’s dad, [name_u]Sam[/name_u], his wife [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and their kids together (Riley’s younger half-siblings); [name_u]Jet[/name_u], [name_u]Arrow[/name_u], and [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

Riley’s mom, [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], her daughters (Riley’s younger half-sisters), [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], and Noelle’s husband, [name_m]Cole[/name_m].

I am the first born to parents Marcus French and Alice French, my name is Crystal Jocelyn French. I have brown eyes like my mum and blonde hair like my dad.

• Year 1: My parents introduce me to a young girl named Olive Jones. We are going to start at the same daycare next year

• Year 2: My parents decide it’s best if they divorce. My dad got custody of me so we moved into a 2 bedroom mobile home, I see my mum on Mondays and Wednesdays.

• Year 3: I was diagnosed with hyperlexia and am accepted into a private nursery where my individual needs can be taken care of.

• Year 4: Whilst at the playground with Olive I fell off the swing and broke me left wrist. I had a brace for just over a month and then was fine.

• Year 5: I attend a big family gathering on my maternal side. I meet my baby cousin and spend a lot of time with my mum.

• Year 6: My paternal grandmother passes away from dementia. My dad was very upset and I lived with my mum for 5 days while he overcame his loss.

• Year 7: I decide that my least favourite subject is geography because I struggle to associate the flags with a word.

• Year 8: My dad and his girlfriend Eliza have a baby! It’s a boy called Anthony Loki French he looks similar to me but with green eyes.

• Year 9: Dad and Eliza get married. Eliza brings 2 daughters into our family. Their names are Lilac and Hermione. Lilac is 8 and Hermione is 5. We move into Eliza’s house since dad’s mobile home isn’t big enough for 6 people. Eliza has a 4 bedroom house.

• Year 10: I realise a have a talent for maths and am entered into a national championship. I win 2nd place and get to take home a silver trophy.

• Year 11: Anthony is diagnosed with epilepsy and has to take medication daily to calm his seizures. He’s very sensitive to bright lights and loud sounds.

• Year 12: I come out as lesbian to my dad and step-mum and they are very supportive of me. I’m too scared to tell Olive I have feelings for her.

• Year 13: Dad and Eliza have twin girls. Winter Rose & Envy Iris French. They have brown hair and green eyes.

Year One: [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]. I was born to [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]. I have an older brother, [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u].
Year Two: I’m diagnosed as autistic. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents join a class for me to make baby friends.
Year Three: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have twins, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sally[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] father, who has been a stay-at-home dad since my older brother’s birth, decides to go back to work. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother begins working part-time to take care of the four of us.
Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]: [name_f]My[/name_f] uncle passes away and I wonder why my father tells me I cannot see him again. Have I done something wrong? [name_f]My[/name_f] newborn cousin, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u], is adopted into our family.
Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are surprised that I can read and write so early. I am also diagnosed with a peanut allergy.
Year Six: It is my first year of grade school and I love my teacher, Miss [name_u]Li[/name_u]. She was fun, loved dinosaurs, and taught me how to do math. I was sent to the principal’s office for talking too much in class. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are teaching me when it is appropriate to talk to my classmates.
Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]: Our parents get a cat and call it Kaz. I love his soft fur. I start doing ballet after class.
Year Eight: We had a family gathering for my grandmother’s 75th birthday. It was overwhelming to see everyone! I had another great teacher, Mr. Vikar, who gave me challenging books to read.
Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a surprise baby boy, [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]. I start taking jazz dancing in addition to ballet.
Year Ten: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandfather passes away from a stroke. I understand death now, and cry a lot. I break my ankle during a dance lesson and have to sit out half the year.
Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: I had a surprise birthday party, and I don’t like surprises. I pretended to like my birthday party, but I would rather have spent it with just my family. [name_f]My[/name_f] teacher, Mrs. Hawke, helped me get through the year by giving me a quiet place to eat lunch when I needed it.
Year Twelve: I started skateboarding this year, but I got a concussion and began having seizures frequently. I had to start on new medication and go to doctors. I don’t think I’ll be skateboarding again anytime soon.
Year Thirteen: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to Disneyland, and it was really fun! I made a friend at school; her name is [name_u]Kim[/name_u] So-young, and she’s from Korea.

DH: [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (45)
DW: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (47)

DS: [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (16)
DD: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (13)
DS & DD: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sally[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (10)
DD: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (9)
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] (4)

[name_f]Cat[/name_f]: Kaz

DH (23): [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] Weathersby (caramel hair, grey eyes, light skin tone)
DW (23): [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Weathersby (nee Jackson) (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DD (nb): [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Weathersby (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

Y0: I am born! I come into this world at half past midnight on [name_u]July[/name_u] 3rd. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are ecstatic for I am their first child.

Y1: I begin to point at things late. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are concerned but I am on track for everything else so the doctor thinks I’m fine. The doctor is right, I just don’t care to learn to point.

Y2: I attend my first family gathering. It is a big gathering of the Jackson’s for Grammy’s 45th birthday. I enjoy it a lot.

Y3: I manage to break my wrist falling down on the church playground. I get a pretty cast but it takes forever to heal.

Y4: I meet a new friend at church. It is a little boy who is the pastor’s grandson. His name is [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Thomson[/name_m]. I just call him [name_u]Danny[/name_u], though.

Y5: Mommy & Daddy aren’t getting along but they manage to work it out. I am happy because I like my life, now.

Y6: We find out that I am allergic to bees. This means I need to carry an epi-pen when we go out & the church lady has to watch me really closely when we go outside. Also, I start homeschooling with Mommy this year.

Y7: Mommy & Daddy aren’t getting along, again. They decide to stay together for my sake. I’m happy because I like my life, now.

Y8: I join the local Soccer team to get more socialized. I don’t like it at first but after a while I see why Mommy put me in it.

Y9: I learn to ride to four wheeler this year. Daddy said I was too little before but now, I am big enough. I begin to join Daddy & his friends on rides.

Y10: I break my ankle in Soccer. It hurts a lot but I get a pretty cast. Mommy is glad it’s not my wrist again.

Y11: I like history the most in homeschool this year because Mommy takes me on field trips to museums so I can actually see how things work.

Y12: We get our first ever pet this year. It is a male [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] Terrier. Mommy & Daddy say I can name him & I name him [name_u]Chase[/name_u].

Y13: [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after getting [name_u]Chase[/name_u], we get another male [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] Terrier puppy. I get to name it again & I chose to name this one [name_u]Cooper[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family:

Father (27): [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] Dunlap
Appearance: Curly red hair, green eyes and pale skin

Mother (26): [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Dunlap [Morris]
Appearance: Wavy brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin

Brother (2): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Dunlap

Me (nb): [name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Sybella[/name_f] Dunlap

Year 0
[name_f]My[/name_f] family and I all attended a big family gathering. I was only just born so I didn’t know what was going on but I enjoyed being held by everyone! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents started to have marital problems soon after my birth. They decided to split up and split the days they have my brother and I.

Year 1
I make a friend when out at the park with my dad. Her name is [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] Leavitt. I have been struggling to meet my walking milestone. The doctors weren’t too concerned about it and it ended up being nothing!

Year 2
I am diagnosed as deaf at the age of 2. Thankfully, I have a deaf uncle so my family is already well educated in sign language! [name_f]My[/name_f] dad decides to adopt a pet for his house. He chooses a black lab puppy and names her [name_u]Nova[/name_u].

Year 3
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom is getting remarried to a man named [name_u]Aries[/name_u] [name_u]Ciel[/name_u] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u], I will be getting new twin siblings, [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u] & [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] [name_m]Link[/name_m] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite uncle, the only other person who is deaf in my family, passes away and I dont take it well.

Year 4
We attend another big family gathering. This time I am old enough to run around and play with my cousins! [name_f]My[/name_f] mother finally decides to go back to work as a hairdresser. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and dad alternate schedules.

Year 5
I am learning how to better write my name and other words but I am still not doing as good as other kids my age. The doctors aren’t too concerned about it right now but will keep an eye on it. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and step-dad are having marital problems. They decide to keep trying to make things work for now.

Year 6
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents decide to get me a big kid bed, which means I get to redecorate my room! I decide to go with an animal themed room. We attend another big family gathering but this time it was to meet my step-dads extended family. It was very fun and I met a bunch of new kids!

Year 7
Grade 1 wasn’t easy for me. But grade 2 is going a lot better. I have an amazing teacher names Mrs. [name_u]Golden[/name_u] who always plays fun videos and does fun activities with us! I end up losing my best friend of 6 years, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] Leavitt.

Year 8
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents think I’m old enough to finally start dying my hair fun colours! I decide to go with a very bright pink colour. After losing my best friend, I make a new friend! His name is [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m].

Year 9
I am diagnosed with Dyslexia, which explains why I always struggled to read and write like my peers. On top of that, I am also diagnosed with selective mutism. Due to my deafness, I am already able to communicate by sign language. [name_f]My[/name_f] family are all very supportive of me.

Year 10
All of my family, including my dad, take a big vacation to a beautiful resort in Mexico, it was so much fun! I ended up also having a very amazing teacher at school. He is very patient with my mutism and deafness.

Year 11
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom and step-dad start having marital problems again. They decided to divorce for good this time. I will really miss my step-siblings. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad decides to adopt a teenager into his family! He welcomed my new sister, [name_f]Skyla[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Dunlap.

Year 12
[name_f]My[/name_f] big sister taught me how to skateboard! I had so much fun learning. I made another friend and her name is [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] Whitehead.

Year 13
[name_f]My[/name_f] family takes another vacation! This time we decide to go to [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], Australia for a week. When in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], I discovered I am very allergic to shrimp. I don’t eat shrimp often so it doesn’t upset me that much.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family:

Father (40): [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] Dunlap

Adopted [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (17): [name_f]Skyla[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Dunlap
Appearance: Straight brown hair, green eyes and light tan skin

DDog (11): [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
Appearance: [name_m]Black[/name_m] Labrador

Mother (39): [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Morris[/name_m]

Brother (15): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Dunlap

Me (13): [name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Sybella[/name_f] Dunlap

StepD (41): [name_u]Aries[/name_u] [name_u]Ciel[/name_u] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u]
Appearance: Curly black hair, brown eyes and tan skin

StepB/StepS (15): [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] [name_m]Link[/name_m] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u] / [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Parrish[/name_u]
Appearance: Curly black hair, brown eyes and tan skin

adoptive Father: [name_f]Carle[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
-Black hair grey eyes
adoptive Mother: [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
-Brown hair green eyes
adoptive Brother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
adoptive Brother: [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
-twins were adopted at the age of 1 and 2 years older than me
-identical light brown hair and blue eyes

Me: (g) [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
-Brown hair and green eyes

Year 1:
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom joins a mommy and me class it’s a music/art class.
I meet a baby girl my age named [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] we become best friends
Year 2:
I get a new sibling my biological mother gave birth and my adoptive parents adopted her too
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister: [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
Year 3:
I attend a big family gathering
Year 4:
I break my arm while playing tag with [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] she rushes to go tell her mom and holds my hand the whole way to the hospital.
Year 5:
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom goes back to work when I start school, my sister starts preschool, and my brothers go to second grade
Year 6:
I try out for the soccer team with [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and a few other friends, and we all get in
Year 7:
I have a surprise party I loved it
Year 8:
[name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]
Year 9:
I come out as Bisexual my family and friends are very supportive
Year 10:
[name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to [name_f]France[/name_f]
Year 11:
I have an amazing teacher named Mrs. [name_u]James[/name_u] I like her because she lets me sit next to [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and doesn’t give homework
Year 12:
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite class is science because I have a mean teacher
Year 13:
I gain a new adoptive sibling she is 7 at the time of her adoption
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_m]Eloi[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]

I’m a chick but I’ll play a dude here cuz why not? I haven’t played as a dude in a while.

Name: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] [name_m]Tide[/name_m]
Has an older brother.

Years 0-5:

• 0: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] learns to walk early!
  • 1: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] is diagnosed with autism.
  • 2: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] gets a new baby brother.
  • 3: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] is allergic to figs.
  • 4: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] is late at a developmental milestone due to autism.
  • 5: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] gets a baby brother.

Years 6-9:

• 6: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] uses sign language to adapt to selective mutism.
  • 7: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] gets a baby sister.
  • 8: This year, he has an amazing teacher, Ms. [name_m]Vinson[/name_m]! Her charisma made the year.
  • 9: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] does karate!
    Years 10-13:
  • 10: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] has a weekend getaway to the snow with mother.
  • 11: His younger brother is born.
  • 12: The family moves to Blackpool to Dmitri’s surprise.
  • 13: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] gets in a fight at school with a bully! Both are punished but the bully more severely.

Father: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (39) ~ black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone
Mother: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] nee [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (38) ~ strawberry blonde hair, clear blue eyes, fair skin tone
Step mother: [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] nee [name_u]Pierce[/name_u] (39) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, peach skin tone

Step brother: [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Pierce[/name_u] (19) ~ blonde hair, hazel eyes, peach skin tone
Brother: [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (17) ~ black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (14) ~ black hair, clear blue eyes, fair skin tone
Me: [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (14) ~ black hair, clear blue eyes, fair skin tone
Brother: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (11) ~ strawberry blonde hair, clear blue eyes, medium skin tone
Brother: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (9) ~ black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone
Brother: [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (9) ~ black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (6) ~ strawberry blonde hair, clear blue eyes, fair skin tone
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (6) ~ strawberry blonde hair, clear blue eyes, fair skin tone
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (2) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, medium skin tone
Half brother: [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (1) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, peach skin tone
Half sister: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (1) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, peach skin tone
Half sister: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (0) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, medium skin tone
Half sister: [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (0) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, medium skin tone
Half brother: [name_u]Austin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (0) ~ blonde hair, green eyes, medium skin tone

Age 0
[name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa passes away after a terrible car accident, but I’m too young to know. I can sense the sadness from my parents and brother, though.

Age 1
I’ve begun to speak in choppy sentences, which is far better than my twin sister, [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], who can only speak a couple of words. Sometimes I have to communicate for her!

Age 2
Mommy is proud of how well I can speak. She understands nearly everything I say, and I her! [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] is catching on – she spoke a whole sentence yesterday.

Age 3
I get a baby brother! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] sleeps all the time! And I don’t understand why Mommy won’t let me carry him. I’m big and strong!

Age 4
We all went to Toronto for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]! Mommy grew up there. It was a long drive! I was so tired of the car! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] wouldn’t stop crying, and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] kept pulling my hair. I think he might have been pulling Mommy’s hair too, because she was cranky.
Grandma spent the whole week taking care of [name_u]Leo[/name_u], so she never played with us! [name_u]Mason[/name_u] taught [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and me how to play football though. It was cold.

Age 5
I got two baby brothers. Mommy had more babies. I’m tired of boys! [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I – we gotta stick together. [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] are super cute, but they don’t stop crying! Mommy says we just have to give them hugs and kisses and they’ll stop crying, but it never works!

Age 6
Something terrible happened this year! I was jumping on the trampoline and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] pushed me off! [name_f]My[/name_f] arm hurt so badly! Mommy and Daddy took me to the hospital, and I got a cast on my arm. I wasn’t allowed to do anything! I don’t like [name_u]Leo[/name_u] anymore!

Age 7
We got a puppy! We got a puppy! [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I got to name her! She wanted to name the puppy [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but I wanted to name her [name_f]Bella[/name_f], so we named her Belladaisy! She’s so little and fluffy!

Age 8
Hurrah! Mommy had more babies, but this time she had girls! I’m so excited I could scream! [name_f]My[/name_f] baby sisters, [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], are so cute! Mommy lets me and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] give them bottles! I hold [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and she holds [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. I love them!

Age 9
Dad woke [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], and I up in the middle of the night. He told us to pack our bags. He said we were going on a trip. He seemed angry. He put [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in her car seat in his car and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] sat in the front seat. [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] held my hand the whole time. He was crying. I cried. When we got to the hotel, I asked [name_u]Mason[/name_u] why Mom and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] didn’t come. He said Mom and Dad were getting a divorce and we were going to be Dad’s, and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] were going to be Mom’s. [name_u]Mason[/name_u] hugged me, but I still cried. I miss Mom.

Year 10
Dad got married. I hate [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and I refuse to call her Mom like Dad wants. She calls me [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. I hate it. I hate [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] too. He’s so full of himself. He thinks he’s the greatest. [name_u]Mason[/name_u] hates him too.

Year 11
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] had a baby. I hate him. I wish he was never born. I don’t want another brother. I don’t want to be his babysitter. I don’t want to be responsible for him. I don’t want [name_f]Eva[/name_f] in my life!

Year 12
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] had more babies! Why why why? I hate her! I don’t want more stupid half siblings. One boy, one girl. Twins! Why twins! [name_f]My[/name_f] life is miserable. [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] – I hate you! I hate [name_u]Noah[/name_u] too. He such a spoiled brat!

Year 13
Yet again. More babies. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_u]Austin[/name_u]. I hate them all. I just want to leave.

Father: [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] (41)
Mother: [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] (40)
Stepfather: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Patrik[/name_m] (46)
Stepmother: [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (39)
You: [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (13)
Brother: [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (12)

Year 0

-I’m born on the 4th of [name_u]December[/name_u] and I’m diagnosed as deaf! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandad was born deaf so my dad knows sign language and is teaching my mum!

-I made a friend who is mum’s friends baby! Her name is [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]!

Year 1

-Mum joined a ‘mummy and me’ class and I made a baby friend called [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]!

-I have a new baby brother called [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] who was born on the 30th [name_f]May[/name_f]!

Year 2

-Grandma died! Mum is really upset but I don’t know why

-Mum and dad are separating and dad has gone. Me and [name_m]Ben[/name_m] are staying with mum

Year 3

-we attend a big family gathering and it was fun

-mum found out I have a talent, I can draw with my left and right hand!

Year 4

-mum is getting remarried to [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Patrik[/name_m]! i’m excited because mum’s new husband plays with my toys with me

-I broke my arm in the school playground

Year 5

-I’m allergic to gluten so I have to eat special food

-I’m also allergic to pollen so I have to take special hay fever tablets

Year 6

-I was sent to the principals office at school because i pushed a girl over and mum is called in

-I was sent to the principals office at school again because i threw a pencil in class and mum is called in

Year 7

-I got into a fight at school because I was defending my friend!

-I am diagnosed with dysgraphia!

Year 8

-we take a road trip around [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]England[/name_u]

-I found my favourite book series! [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]!

Year 9

-I come out as Bisexual and my family are supportive!

-I have a weekend getaway with mum and we went to Legoland

Year 10

-we move to Australia and I’m upset to leave all my friends

-I have an amazing teacher who made my year amazing because she’s really kind. She’s called Miss [name_m]Truman[/name_m]

Year 11

-I dye my hair pink!

-We take a road trip around Brisbane

Year 12

-I dye my hair again, this time blue!

-I learnt how to play piano!

Year 13

-I got into a fight at school because someone called me stupid

-My dad got remarried to [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] who is really strict

wilder james vaughan (28)
• curly brown hair, hazel eyes

elizabeth violet vaughan ‘libbie’ (28)
• wavy blonde hair, green eyes

finn silas vaughan (1)
• curly brown hair, green eyes

talitha louise vaughan ‘tallie’ (0)
• wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes

elodie maeve vaughan (born in year 3)
• straight blonde hair, brown eyes

meg elizabeth vaughan (born in year 8)
• curly brown hair, hazel eyes

clara adelaide vaughan (born in year 9)
• wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes

lilac emerson vaughan (born in year 11)
• curly brown hair, green eyes

year one: tallie is late in learning how to sit up. her parents are initially concerned, but she learns eventually and has no recurring issues - especially when crawling comes faster than usual.

year two: wilder and libbie are having marital problems and decide to separate. libbie takes the children back to her parents’ house 3 hours away. libbie starts a job at her parents’ small coffeeshop/store.

year three: unexpectedly, libbie gets a call from wilder saying he wants her to come back. she considers the offer, but puts things on hold when she unexpectedly learns she’s pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl, elodie maeve.

year four: libbie transitions to a more full-time management position at the coffeeshop and hires a neighbor, lauren, to watch finn and tallie while she works. tallie learns how to read!

year five: libbie and the kids move back in with wilder, against the wishes of libbie’s parents. things are tense at first, but eventually start to smooth over. tallie starts kindergarten and makes a new friend names micah.

year six: unfortunately, micah is in a different school district than tallie so they’re unable to attend first grade together. tallie doesn’t know where to fit in at school, and, just two months in, finds herself in a fight with another girl.

year seven: tallie joins the local swim club and learns how to swim! after an unfortunate incident with blonde hair and too much pool water, she dyes her hair purple for the rest of the summer. micah is part of the same swim club and twins with tallie in her purpleness.

year eight: elodie is diagnosed with severe asthma. libbie gives birth to a baby girl, meg elizabeth vaughan!

year nine: the family goes on vacation to the pacific northwest. they have a fantastic time and decide that spring break is not nearly long enough. libbie also finds out she’s expecting again and gives birth to another baby girl, clara adelaide vaughan.

year ten: tallie breaks her leg while hiking with her family. this puts her out of commission for an entire summer’s worth of swimming. to cheer her up, the family throws a surprise party for her tenth birthday!

year eleven: when libbie unintentionally becomes pregnant with another baby girl, lilac emerson, wilder is not overjoyed to find out about it. they had planned to finish their family with the birth of clara. their marriage is rocky for a while, but they decide to stay together.

year twelve: to escape some of the conflict at home, tallie decides to join some after-school activities. her first choice is the speech and debate club, which finn is already part of. together, they travel with the group to washington d.c. for five days in the fall.

year thirteen: tallie instigates another fight at school. although it was on behalf of a good cause, she gets suspended for the rest of the week and neither of her parents are happy. however, she’s able to use the time well by house training the family’s new labrador puppy, piper.

DW (29): Dove Elaina Jameson
DW (26): Story Camille Jameson (Louis)

DS1 (4): Orion Percy Jameson
DD1 (3): Charlotte Dove Jameson
Me (DD2): Emerson Camille Jameson

Year 0: My family gets a new pet. It’s an Australian Shepard named Artemis.

Year 1: My parents have a baby boy!

Year 2: My parents have boy twins!

Year 3: I break a bone while playing on the playground.

Year 4: I wasn’t making the language milestones I should’ve. My parents aren’t concerned but it ends up being nothing.

Year 5: My family gets another pet. It’s a Great Dane named Hades.

Year 6: I make a friend at school named Lorelle.

Year 7: I get invited to a birthday party.

Year 8: I get an awful haircut and have to wait for my hair to grow back out.

Year 9: I lose my best friend, Lorelle.

Year 10: I discover my new favorite book series, Harry Potter.

Year 11: I break a bone climbing a tree.

Year 12: My family takes a trip to Disneyworld.

Year 13: I join the theatre club at school.

DW (42): Dove Elaina Jameson
DW (39): Story Camille Jameson (Louis)

DS1 (17): Orion Percy Jameson
DD1 (16): Charlotte Dove Jameson
Me (DD2) (13): Emerson Camille Jameson
DS2 (12): Adrian Galileo Jameson
DS3/DS4 (11): Pluto Fox Jameson // Noah Sage Jameson

DH (30): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DW (28): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] (Harding) [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

DD (3): [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DD (nb): [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

Year 0 I lost my maternal grandmother this year.

Year 1 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents welcomed a baby boy. they named him [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Amedeo[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].

Year 2 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents welcomed a baby boy. They named him [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].

Year 3 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents separated.

Year 4 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents got divorced this year.

Year 5 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discovered I have a talent for dancing.

Year 6 I was diagnosed with dyslexia.

Year 7 [name_f]My[/name_f] dad got remarried this year. I really like her, but I like my mom better. She does not have any children.

Year 8 I moved to Australia with my siblings, dad and step-mom due to my dad’s work. We don’t know if it is temporary or permanent yet. I still see my mom during the holidays.

Year 9 I decided that I hate [name_f]English[/name_f] classes. Due to being dyslexic, it is way too difficult.

Year 10 [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal grandfather passed away this year after a long battle with Cancer.

Year 11 One of my best friends from school passed away in a car accident.

Year 12 I became friends with the new girl in our class. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Milla[/name_f] [name_m]Connell[/name_m].

Year 13 I came out as bisexual. Everyone was very supportive.

DH (43): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DExW (41): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Harding[/name_m] - mother of children
DW (40): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (Blair) [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

DD (16): [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DD (13): [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] (talent for dancing, dyslexic)
DS (12): [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DS (11): [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

2000:

[name_f]Jezebel[/name_f] [name_f]Mairead[/name_f] McKnight- “Mama”, Curly blonde hair, green-blue eyes, freckles
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] Winnipeg- “Mommy”, [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] dark brown hair, hazel eyes, pale

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] Winnipeg McKnight, Curly blonde hair, green eyes, pale

2001:

Twin brothers are born: [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] Winnipeg McKnight, wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] Winnipeg McKnight, wavy dark brown hair, blue eyes, pale

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 1

2002:

Mama’s (Jezebel) father, Grampy dies. The kids are probably too young to remember him but he loved them very much.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 2, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 1, and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 1.

2003:

Brother is born: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] Winnipeg McKnight, wavy blond hair, brown eyes, pale

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 3, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 2, and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 2.

2004:

Parents are having relationship problems, but decide to stay together.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 4, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 3, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 3 and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 1.

2005:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is diagnosed with a peanut allergy after going into anaphylactic shock eating a sandwich. She now has an EpiPen going into kindergarten.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 5, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 4, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 4 and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 2.

2006:

Brother born: [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Winnipeg McKnight- wavy brown hair, brown eyes, freckles

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 6, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 5, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 5 and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 3.

2007:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD and is given an IEP in school.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 7, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 6, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 6, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 4, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 1.

2008:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] meets her best friend, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Holling.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 8, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 7, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 7, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 5, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 2.

2009:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] has a fantastic teacher, Mr. [name_u]Bixby[/name_u]. He takes the class outside as often as he can, and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is truly beginning to love school in fourth grade!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 9, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 8, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 8, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 6, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 3.

2010:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] tries out for the travel soccer team, but doesn’t make it on, and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] does. She is devastated, but it’s motivated her to practice even harder.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 10, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 9, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 9, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 7, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 4.

2011:

We take a vacation to Disney World.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 11, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 10, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 10, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 8, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 5.

2012:

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] is born: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Winnipeg McKnight, wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, pale.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 12, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 11, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 11, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 9, and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 6.

2013:

We move from [name_u]Boston[/name_u] to Burlington, VT. It’s a lot smaller of a city and we miss our friends from [name_u]Boston[/name_u], but we have already made so many new connections and Burlington is quickly feeling like home.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] turns 13, [name_m]Cash[/name_m] turns 12, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] turns 12, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] turns 10, [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] turns 7 and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] turns 1.

Year 1
DH(32): [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
DW(28): [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]

DS(2): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
DD(nb): [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Emmaline[/name_f] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]

Year 2
1 year old [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is talking more than any of the other babies in her nursery. The nursery nursers are shocked to see a child so young be such a good speaker. She is already catching up to 3 year old [name_m]Gideon[/name_m].

Year 3
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] go on their first vaccation! [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] take their 2 children to Spain for a week. Both children love it there. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] especially loved the beach and the sea.

Year 4
[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] notice [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] doesn’t always hear them when they call for her. They take her to the doctor and find out she has quite severe hearing problems. Luckily she is able to have a hearing aid which makes things much better just in time for her to start school.

Year 5
After 7 years of marriage, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_u]September[/name_u]. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] spend their time equally with both parents. After 6 months, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] meets a new man and begins a serious relationship with him. He is 36 year old [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] and he has a 10 year old son and 7 year old daughter from a previous marriage. They are called [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] struggles to cope with the change of her parents divorce at first but then grows to like her new step family. She loves having a big sister in [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is 4 this year and starts nursery school.

Year 6
Its a difficult year for [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and her family when they lose her maternal grandmother unexpectedly. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] isn’t old enough to fully understand but she still feels the loss. She finds it difficult to see her mother and brother so upset too.

Year 7
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is struggling to reach her reading milestones at school. Her parents are very worried and arrange for her to see a specialist. After numerous tests, it’s determined that [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is falling behind because of the stress of her parents divorce and her grandmother’s death. [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] arrange for both [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] to see child psychologists for their worries. This really helps [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and she soon catches up in school.

Year 8
7 year old [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] has been having dance lessons for a few years now but has recently been taking it more seriously. It’s clear she has a great talent for dancing and performing so her parents pay for her to have private lessons every week

Year 9
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and Gideon’s paternal grandfather passes away. They weren’t especially close to him but are still upset. The skills taught to them by the psychologist helped them get through it. [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] get married this year! [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] move in with [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] stay on the weekends.

Year 10
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] makes a new friend at her dance school called [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. She is equally as passionate about dance as [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and they become best friends very quickly.

Year 11
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] gets a new baby brother!! [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] name their first child together [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] adores him and spends all her time helping her mum look after him.

Year 12
11 year old [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] starts secondary school. She is so excited because her best friend [name_f]Elle[/name_f] will be in the same school for the first time! [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] meet another girl at school called [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]. The three girls become inseparable.

Year 13
For [name_u]Christmas[/name_u], [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] buy [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] a golden retriever puppy. They love her and name her [name_f]Blossom[/name_f].

—————————

DW(40): [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
ExDH(44): [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
DH(44): [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

DSS(18): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
DSD(15): [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
DS(14): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
DD(12): [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
DS(2): [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

Dog: [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]

Best Friends: [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]

Mother: [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] Garland-Hayes
Father: [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (3): [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
Me: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

Year 0: I learn to flip over later than expected. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were worried but it ended up not being a big deal.
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents both go back to work full time. I go to daycare at a nice retired lady’s house and love it.
Year 2: I get a baby brother! His name is [name_u]Levi[/name_u] Goodall, after my mother’s inspiration for her career.
Year 3: I make a good friend at daycare! His name is [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u].
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover that I have a talent for singing on pitch, which is good because I love singing.
Year 5: I make a new friend at preschool named [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u].
Year 6: I am rejected from a youth soccer team after I repeatedly sit down in the field and refuse to get up. I have no problem with the rejection.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents give in and finally let us have a puppy! [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings and I decide to give the Australian [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] the name [name_m]Dundee[/name_m].
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moves to [name_u]Denver[/name_u], CO for my dad’s work. I was bummed to leave my friends but enjoy my new school quickly.
Year 9: I am diagnosed with synesthesia after my teacher told my parents that I went up to the whiteboard during spelling time and insisted on writing each letter in its correct color.
Year 10: We get another puppy! This time it’s a little blonde dachsund for my mom, and she names her [name_f]Kiwi[/name_f].
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents unexpectedly get pregnant! Though there’s a bit of an age gap, we are excited to welcome [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] into our family.
Year 12: With another kid, living in the city is too overwhelming. We move to Longmont, CO to have a bit more space.
Year 13: I join the track team at school, where I learn that I love to sprint.

The [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] Family
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (16)
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (13)
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] Goodall (11)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] (2)

I was welcomed into the world by my parents; [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (39) & [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (41). I have 2 older siblings; [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (15) & [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (2). [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

Year 1: I attend a family gathering with all my aunts, uncles and cousins. We have a picnic in the park and then played with a ball!
Year 2: I learn how to read! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents say I must be gifted since I was 3 years early!
Year 3: I make friends with a boy named [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Waterson!
Year 4: We get a pet dog, she’s a collie named [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]!
Year 5: I get diagnosed with a severe dairy allergy, not good!
Year 6: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents weren’t getting along very well, luckily it worked out and they stayed married!
Year 7: Our family goes on a road trip from Cornwall, [name_u]England[/name_u] to Edinburgh, [name_u]Scotland[/name_u]!
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] brother [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] is diagnosed with severe epilepsy, he has several seizures per day.
Year 9: I redecorate my room! I choose navy blue and gold!
Year 10: I learn how to play the oboe, I’m surprisingly good at it!
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents adopt a baby boy, his name is [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having problems again, they do however, stay together.
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents adopt a baby girl! Her name is [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

DW (52): [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DW (54): [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

DD (28): [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (15): [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (13): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (2): [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (nb): [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Year 1:
Year 1:
Year 1:
Year 1: