Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years

Mother: [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] Garland-Hayes
Father: [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (3): [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
Me: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

Year 0: I learn to flip over later than expected. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were worried but it ended up not being a big deal.
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents both go back to work full time. I go to daycare at a nice retired ladyā€™s house and love it.
Year 2: I get a baby brother! His name is [name_u]Levi[/name_u] Goodall, after my motherā€™s inspiration for her career.
Year 3: I make a good friend at daycare! His name is [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u].
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover that I have a talent for singing on pitch, which is good because I love singing.
Year 5: I make a new friend at preschool named [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u].
Year 6: I am rejected from a youth soccer team after I repeatedly sit down in the field and refuse to get up. I have no problem with the rejection.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents give in and finally let us have a puppy! [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings and I decide to give the Australian [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] the name [name_m]Dundee[/name_m].
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moves to [name_u]Denver[/name_u], CO for my dadā€™s work. I was bummed to leave my friends but enjoy my new school quickly.
Year 9: I am diagnosed with synesthesia after my teacher told my parents that I went up to the whiteboard during spelling time and insisted on writing each letter in its correct color.
Year 10: We get another puppy! This time itā€™s a little blonde dachsund for my mom, and she names her [name_f]Kiwi[/name_f].
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents unexpectedly get pregnant! Though thereā€™s a bit of an age gap, we are excited to welcome [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] into our family.
Year 12: With another kid, living in the city is too overwhelming. We move to Longmont, CO to have a bit more space.
Year 13: I join the track team at school, where I learn that I love to sprint.

The [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] Family
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (16)
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (13)
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] Goodall (11)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] (2)

I was welcomed into the world by my parents; [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (39) & [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (41). I have 2 older siblings; [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (15) & [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (2). [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

Year 1: I attend a family gathering with all my aunts, uncles and cousins. We have a picnic in the park and then played with a ball!
Year 2: I learn how to read! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents say I must be gifted since I was 3 years early!
Year 3: I make friends with a boy named [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Waterson!
Year 4: We get a pet dog, sheā€™s a collie named [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]!
Year 5: I get diagnosed with a severe dairy allergy, not good!
Year 6: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents werenā€™t getting along very well, luckily it worked out and they stayed married!
Year 7: Our family goes on a road trip from Cornwall, [name_u]England[/name_u] to Edinburgh, [name_u]Scotland[/name_u]!
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] brother [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] is diagnosed with severe epilepsy, he has several seizures per day.
Year 9: I redecorate my room! I choose navy blue and gold!
Year 10: I learn how to play the oboe, Iā€™m surprisingly good at it!
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents adopt a baby boy, his name is [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having problems again, they do however, stay together.
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents adopt a baby girl! Her name is [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

DW (52): [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DW (54): [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

DD (28): [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (15): [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (13): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (2): [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (nb): [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Year 1:
Year 1:
Year 1:
Year 1:

The Marianos

dad. [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] [name_u]Gal[/name_u] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
jet black curly hair, dark green eyes, olive skin
dad. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
strawberry blonde wavy hair, dark blue eyes, tan skin

[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Roz[/name_f] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
strawberry blonde wavy hair, dark blue eyes, tan skin

brother/sister. [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] + [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]

year 1. The Marianos get a pet Newfoundland named [name_u]Quincy[/name_u].
year 2. The Marianos discover [name_f]Roz[/name_f] has a talent for building structures out of Legos, one of her favorite activities.
year 3. The Marianos adopt newborn boy/girl twins [name_m]Newt[/name_m] + [name_f]Dot[/name_f].
year 4. [name_u]Gal[/name_u] + [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] decide to separate.
year 5. The Marianos attend a family reunion in [name_f]Italy[/name_f].

year 6. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] begins playing softball after school.
year 7. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] breaks her leg playing with her friends on the playground.
year 8. The Marianos go on a long vacation to the Caribbean.
year 9. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] had an amazing math teacher called Ms. [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

year 10. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] is injured in a bicycle accident that leaves her unable to walk for a few weeks. She slowly recovers her ability to walk through physical therapy over the whole year.
year 11. The Marianos move to B.C. in [name_f]Canada[/name_f].
year 12. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] comes out as bisexual.
year 13. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] discovers a favorite book series, The [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings.

The Harris Family
William Ryan ā€˜Willā€™ Harris (36)
Curly Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Tan Skin
ā€“ Civil Litigations Lawyer

Amelia Ellis ā€˜Miaā€™ Harris (nee Thompson) (35)
Wavy Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Fair Skin
ā€“ Stay at Home Mom

• Me: Augustine Ruby Harris (13)
    Curly Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Fair Skin
    ā€“ Deaf
  • Brother: Wilder Harold Harris (11)
    Curly Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
  • Sister: Rachael Harriet Harris (10)
    Curly Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
  • Brother: Henry Carter Harris (9)
    Curly Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
  • Brother: Kaiser Edwin ā€˜Kaiā€™ Harris (1)
    Curly Blonde Hair, Hazel Eyes, Fair Skin

Hi! My name is Augustine Ruby Harris, some people like to call be ā€˜Auggieā€™ but I donā€™t like that, I like my whole name better, Augustine. My parents named me so I would share a first initial with my mom, Amelia Ellis, and a middle initial with my dad, William Ryan. Anyway, I wanna tell you about my life!

Year 0: When I was a little baby my parents took me to a big gathering with all my extended family. It was my great-grandmaā€™s 85th birthday! I was the youngest one there, it was a little confusing getting passed around to diffrent relatives over and over and over, but they were all so nice so it was okay.
Year 1: One day when I was laying on the changing table in my room getting dressed by my Daddy. He looked away for one second to get me a t-shirt when he heard a loud noise and me crying! I had rolled right off the table! Even though he and Mommy tried to sooth me I wouldnā€™t stop crying, so they took me to the ER where they found out I had broken a bone in my arm! I had to wear an itchy cast for like, ever! But it was pink and soo pretty that eventually when it came off I was a little bit sad, but happy to have my arm back!
Year 2: I became a big sister and gained a little brother! His name is Wilder Harold, my parents brought him home and he was the littlest baby ever! Maybe the cutest baby ever too. I like him a lot, unless heā€™s crying, then Iā€™m not too keen. I canā€™t wait for him to grow up and play with me!
Year 3: Mommy and Daddy had ANOTHER baby! Unlike Wilder though I donā€™t think this one was on purpose considering how shocked they were when they found out, but the more the merrier right?! Anyways, now I have a baby sister! Rachael Harriet, she sleeps in my room since weā€™re the girls of the family. I was a little afraid when I found out that I was getting a sister, I liked being the princess of the houseā€¦ But Mommy and Daddy promised that she wouldnā€™t be replacing me, in fact, they said she would probably admire me as her big sister! So Iā€™ve come around to liking her now.
Year 4: Wow! I became a big sister x3! Another baby boy! So now we have two of each, three of each if you count Mommy and Daddy. His name is Henry Carter. When we went to meet him at the hospital I got to hold him first! Then Wilder, but he cried. I think he got a little overwhelmed. Heā€™s been a little scared of baby Henry, I think he doesnā€™t understand. I think Iā€™ll tell him what Daddy told me about how Henry will probably admire him as his big brother! I bet thatā€™ll help him warm up to the baby!
Year 5: Things have been so hectic in my house, with me starting kindergarten and Mommy trying to wrangle Wilder and Rachael and baby Henry while Daddy is at work. As the oldest I try to help out but sometimes I think Iā€™m no longer the focus of my parentā€™s attentionā€¦ Itā€™s okay, Mommy says Iā€™m a big girl now! One day I woke up for school feeling sick, Mommy told me to act like the big girl I am. I still didnā€™t feel well but I went anyway because thatā€™s what big girls do! But while we were coloring I felt really sick and threw up. I got all dizzy and then I think I mustā€™ve fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in the hospital, but not like when Mommy was there with my siblings. It was different, I had to get all these tests done, one of them had to have me get a needle put in my back! I was diagnosed a few days later with something called ā€˜meningitisā€™. They started treating me for it and I was supposed to get better, and I did, sort of. My body felt better but my head felt weird, like I was underwater. Every day I felt like I was getting deeper and deeper, it was getting harder to hear. I had to do a whole lot of other tests, including one where I sat in something like a phone booth and I had to press a button. Eventually a doctor came back into my room with a whiteboard to help talk to me since my ears werenā€™t working. But he always spoke to my parents first before writing to me, which was a little frustrating. My parents started crying after he said something, it took a long time for him to write to me on the board. He said Iā€™m ā€˜deafā€™ which means I canā€™t hear anymore, and I wonā€™t be able to ever again. Thatā€™s when I started crying. I wasnā€™t ever gonna hear my favorite songs, or my momā€™s voice, or even Wilder when he cries. I got to go home a little while later. We all cried a lot, the whole family.
It didnā€™t feel fair. We did our best to get back to normal, or rather our new normal. But it was hard! I couldnā€™t hear Daddy coming home from work, or Rachael when she asked to play. My parents took me back to a doctor, an audiologist. Thatā€™s where I got my hearing aids, they help a little but I still canā€™t hear much at all. I still have to go see him a lot to make sure theyā€™re working right. One day a lady came into the audiologistā€™s office, she wasnā€™t a doctor. She had hearing aids like me! She showed me a book about ā€˜American sign languageā€™ or ASL and something about ā€˜Deaf Cultureā€™. Now my whole family is starting to learn it so they can talk with me! Even Henry with his chubby little hands! Iā€™m really excited to learn more about both of them. None of us even cry anymore!
Year 6: It was time for the Harris Family Reunion! We all gathered in a park with a great playground! Mommy reminded me to be careful when I played so as to not lose my hearing aids, we pinky promised that I wouldnā€™t lose them. While I was playing I looked over and noticed that Mommy was yelling at her mom, my grammy. She stomped off and quickly gathered up me, Wilder, Rachael, and Henry and helped up get into the car. It was so weird, the party was far from overā€¦ When we got home I went to Daddy in his office and asked what happened. He told me that grammy kept bringing up a surgery called a ā€˜cochlear implantā€™ and telling him and Mommy about how it would ā€˜fixā€™ me. He said that Mommy kept asking her to drop it, but she wouldnā€™t. That was when the yelling started, she told grammy that I didnā€™t need to be ā€˜fixedā€™. Iā€™m happy that she stood up for me, I agree, I donā€™t think Iā€™m broken. But Iā€™m sad that she and grammy are fighting. I hope they make up soon.
Year 7: We went on vacation! Mommy and Daddy surprised us with a trip to Disney World! It was so cool, all the rides were super fun and the fireworks were soo pretty! We even met the princesses and Cinderella even knew how to introduce herself to me in ASL! I hope we go again someday, hopefully soon.
Year 8: Mommy and Daddy let me redecorate my room! Well, technically itā€™s mine and Rachealā€™s room still, but they let me pick out the paint color by myself! I chose a pretty pale pink. Itā€™s like a flowerā€™s color! We also got bunk beds! I sleep on the top and Rachael sleeps on the bottom bunk with all her stuffed animals. We have tons of room to play now!
Year 9: Mommy and Daddy were getting a little worried that I stopped using my voice and speaking verbally. Itā€™s just getting harder for me to keep doing it when itā€™s been longer and longer since Iā€™ve heard it. Sometimes I even get told by Wilder that I speak ā€˜funnyā€™ now. Which hurts my feelings, even though Mommy and Daddy made him apologize. My audiologist reassured them that itā€™s perfectly normal for me to start preferring ASL instead of my voice, he even encouraged it since itā€™s better for my brain to focus more on a single language than split the focus between two. I could tell when we left that they were sad, I think they miss my voice. And I think I do tooā€¦
Year 10: We had to go to a funeral recently. It was for my great-grandma. I hadnā€™t seen her since I was just a baby so we werenā€™t super close, but I was still sad. Grammy was there at the funeral, she came up to our family after the services. She apologized for what happened back at the family reunion and said that life is too short to not be close to family. Mommy forgave her, Iā€™m so happy theyā€™re on good terms again.
Year 11: While playing in the backyard with Wilder, Racheal, and Henry we were all climbing up the big tree in our yard. I was soo close to the top when my foot slipped and I fell! I wasnā€™t super injured, by my wrist hurt so bad! We went to the doctorā€™s and found out that it was broken which means no singing for at least six weeks! I was devastated. I felt like I did back when I first went deaf, unable to communicate. And writing wasnā€™t even an easy option since I broke my dominant handā€™s side. I can still sorta half sign but it takes longer for my family to understand me. Mommy and Daddy have been very patient, which helps. It felt like forever but I eventually got cleared to sign again! The day I got my cast off I mustā€™ve signed a mile a minute!
Year 12: After dinner Mommy and Daddy sat me and my siblings down on the couch. They gave us little boxes and told us to open them. I got a shirt that said ā€˜Oldestā€™, Wilder got a shirt that said ā€˜Second Oldestā€™, Racheal got a shirt that said ā€˜Middleā€™, and Henry got a shirt that said ā€˜Second Youngestā€™ I figured it out first! Mommy and Daddy are having another baby! We all thought that our family was complete, but weā€™re so excited to have one more in the mix! We welcomed Kaiser Edwin, but we like to call him Kai! Heā€™s such a peaceful baby.
Year 13: I went out for the soccer team! I practiced so much for weeks and then I tried so hard at the try-outs! The waiting for the team roster to come out was excruciating, but I made it. I walked up to the bulletin board andā€¦ didnā€™t see my nameā€¦ I almost burst into tears right then and there but I wanted until Mom picked me up. I was heartbroken, but she assured me that it just wasnā€™t my year. Dad even offered to get me lessons so that I could make the team next year! I love my family.

Mia and Will with Augustine, Wilder, Rachael, Henry, and Kai

I love these kinds of CAFs!! :heart:

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] (25)
Straight blonder hair. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] eyes, light olive skin

DH: [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] (27)
Curly black hair, green eyes, light peach skin

-DS: [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (2)
Straight light brown hair, green eyes, light peach skin

-DD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (nb)
Curly black hair, green eyes, light olive skin

ā€“

0: [name_f]My[/name_f] family adopts a dachshund called [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u].

1: I become a big sister to baby [name_f]Flora[/name_f]!

2: I am diagnosed with an allergy to bee stings, it doesnā€™t majorly affect me ā€“ I just have to learn to be careful outside.

3: [name_f]My[/name_f] family welcome baby [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] into our family.

4: I break a bone! I break my collarbone after falling off my bike.

5: Mum joins a mummy and me class! I make a new friend; her name is [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and she is 4.

6: This year I have an awful teacher. I unfortunately canā€™t change classes and have the worst year at school. This affects my happiness.

7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having marital issues; however, they stay together.

8: [name_f]My[/name_f] family decides to take a road trip up to the Northern [name_u]Coast[/name_u]. I absolutely have a blast swimming, snorkelling, and spending lots of time in the sun.

9: Iā€™ve discovered a newfound love for music and art at school. I spend all of my free time playing instruments and painting.

10: We are greatly surprised with the arrival of twins! Babies [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] make the perfect completion to our family.

11: I break my tibia whilst swimming and jumping off the dunes with my friends. It takes forever to heal!

12: [name_f]My[/name_f] family decides to adopt a bunny, we name her [name_u]Oreo[/name_u] after her black and white fur.

13: I start taking guitar lessons and really find an even deeper passion for music.

ā€“

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] (38)
Straight blonder hair. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] eyes, light olive skin
DH: [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] (40)
Curly black hair, green eyes, light peach skin

-DS: [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (15)
Straight light brown hair, green eyes, light peach skin

-DD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (13)
Curly black hair, green eyes, light olive skin

-DD: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (12)
[name_f]Wavy[/name_f] brown hair, green eyes, light peach skin

-DS: [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (10)
Straight brown hair, hazel eyes, light olive skin

-DD/DS: [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] / [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rawlins[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (3)
Curly blonde hair, S has green eyes, R has hazel eyes, light peach skin

[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] the dog 13)
[name_u]Oreo[/name_u] the bunny (1)

Father: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (27)
-curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin
Mother: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] (Burlington) [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (26)

• straight black hair, blue eyes, pale skin

Me: [name_f]Vana[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]

• straight strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin

Year 0:
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having marital problems and decide to separate. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother changes her name back to Burlington
I say my first word very early and my parents are impressed

Year 1:
I go to a family reunion and meet all my cousins, aunts, and uncles
I am diagnosed with being severely allergic to cats. This is devastating because we have to give our family cat to my aunt so I donā€™t die

Year 2:
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I have a talent for dancing. They enroll me in classes and I quickly reach the top of my class
[name_f]My[/name_f] mother is getting remarried. She is marrying a man named [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (33). She changes her name to [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. I have two new step siblings: a 4 year old brother named [name_u]August[/name_u] and a 1 year old sister named [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

Year 3:
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom goes back to work as an accountant. Me and my siblings have a new nanny named [name_u]Marie[/name_u]. She is 19 years old and is from [name_u]France[/name_u]. She lives with us in my mom and stepdadā€™s house
[name_f]My[/name_f] dad is getting remarried. He is marrying a woman named [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_u]Baker[/name_u] (22). She changes her name to [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]. I have no new step siblings

Year 4:
I am diagnosed with ADHD
I go to [name_f]Malibu[/name_f] with my mom, stepdad, and step siblings. I love to play in the sand and splash in the water

Year 5:
I start kindergarten
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] gives birth to twins, my new half siblings. [name_f]My[/name_f] new half sister is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] and my new half brother is [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] mother gives birth to a baby boy. [name_f]My[/name_f] new half brotherā€™s name is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. I now have 5 siblings

Year 6:
I get to redecorate my room! I paint it light pink with little flowers. I get a pink canopy bed and a fluffy pink rug
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite class is art. [name_f]My[/name_f] teacher says Iā€™m naturally gifted

Year 7:
I have a surprise birthday party. All my school friends come and we have fun swimming in my pool. [name_f]My[/name_f] nanny [name_u]Marie[/name_u] makes snacks and we have a sleepover!
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] gives birth to a second set of twins. [name_f]My[/name_f] new half sister is named [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] and my new half brother is named [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]. I now have 7 siblings.

Year 8:
[name_f]My[/name_f] dad, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] move to Walnut [name_u]Creek[/name_u], CA
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] have a baby boy. His name is [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. I now have 8 siblings

Year 9:
I go on vacation in the Hamptons with my mom, [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
I learn to ride roller blades

Year 10:
I am diagnosed with a sunflower allergy. This barely affects my life since Iā€™m not very allergic and have never liked sunflower seeds/sun butter
I dye the tips of my hair hot pink

Year 11:
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite class is still art. [name_f]My[/name_f] art teacher says I could be famous one day
I come out as bisexual. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] do not support me so they kick me out. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] says Iā€™m going to hell. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] support me.

Year 12:
TW: suicide
[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] kills himself after he comes out as gay to his homophobic dad. I am severely depressed and consider taking my own life.
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom gives birth to my new half sister, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u].

Year 13:
We move to [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_u]England[/name_u].
I make a new best friend. His name is [name_u]Milo[/name_u].

Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (40)
Stepmom: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (32)
Mom: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (39)
Stepdad: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (44)

Stepbrother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (15)
Stepsister: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (12)
Half sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (8)
Half brother: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (8)
Half brother: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (8)
Half sister: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (5)
Half sister: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (1)

I somehow kept rolling the ones for babies so [name_f]Vana[/name_f] now has 9 siblings :flushed:

Madalynn Marie Tulane was born to Alexander Mason Tulane and Cora Louise (Simpson) Tulane. Maddi is their first child. She has blue-gray eyes like her father and dark curly hair like her mom. She has fair - tan skin and is caucasian.

Year 1: Maddi is 1 year old. She begins standing with assistance at 15 months, a bit later than expected. Her parents are quite concerned as she is their first baby, but the doctor lets them know that it is okay that she isnā€™t on the same time schedule as other kids. She begins walking 2 months later.

Year 2: At age 2, Maddi loses her great-grandma Louise Elizabeth Simpson. She is too young to understand.

Year 3: Cora goes back to work. She and Alexander decide to send Maddi to daycare.

Year 4: Maddi is diagnosed with an allergy to nuts. Her parents turn their house into a nut-free zone.

Year 5: Maddiā€™s parents discover she has a talent for dancing. She loves going to dance class and her teacher really sees her as a prodigy.

Year 6: Maddiā€™s parents let her dye the ends of her hair pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Year 7: At age 7, Maddi discovers a favorite book series. It is called Ivy & Bean.

Year 8: Surprise! Cora and Alexander give Maddi siblings. Cora gives birth to twins, a boy and a girl ā€“ Merrick Odin & Murphee Wren.

Year 9: With the added stress of Merrick and Murphee, Cora and Alexander start to have marital problems. They end up separating.

Year 10: Maddi makes a new friend called Nova Blaire.

Year 11: Cora takes Maddi, Merrick and Murphee on vacation to DIsneyWorld.

Year 12: Cora gives birth to another set of twins, identical boys. They are named Malachi Onyx and Micah Alexander. She got pregnant with them when she and Alexander were seeing each other, as an attempt to get back together. Although they did not get back together, she did have the babies and Alexander is just as involved with these twins as he is with his other 3.

Year 13: Maddiā€™s dad Alexander gets remarried to Stephanie Joelle Mercer. Stephanie has two sons and a daughter ā€“ Teagan Felicity, 15, Logan Giovanni, 13 and Finnegan Cole, 8.

Maddiā€™s family:
Parents: Cora & Alexander
Full Siblings-- Merrick & Murphee (twins), Malachi & Micah (twins)
Step Siblings ā€“ Teagan, Logan and Finn

Mother: [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)

• [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u]
  • Pale skin
    Father: [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] black hair
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] blue eyes
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] tan skin
    [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] ā€œTabbyā€ [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes
    [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] ā€œDJā€ [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • Pale skin
    Me: [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] ā€œNyaā€ [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] black hair

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were concerned that I wasnā€™t babbling yet, my doctor said that I may just be a late bloomer but advised my parents to keep an eye on my development just in case.

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother had twins: [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] ā€œAceā€ [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] & [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] ā€œBethā€ [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m], [name_u]Ace[/name_u] has green eyes, wavy black hair, and light tan skin and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] has green eyes, wavy red hair, and light tan skin.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal grandmother passed, I donā€™t really understand what the grown-ups mean when they say sheā€™s not coming back.

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are concerned that I only have 200 words compared to the 500-900 my peers have, my doctor is also concerned and has referred me to a speech therapist.

Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are still concerned by my low amount of words, my doctor has referred me to many different specialists in an attempt to figure out why I donā€™t speak.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discovered that Iā€™m good at dancing, they enrolled me in several dance classes and I really like it cause I donā€™t have to speak a lot and can express what I want to say but canā€™t.

Year 6: I got invited to a birthday party!

Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents got me and my siblings a kitten, her name is [name_f]Nala[/name_f] and sheā€™s a Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f].

Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] family went on a road trip to Disneyworld, it was a lot of fun and I got to meet all the princesses and the other [name_f]Disney[/name_f] characters.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City from [name_f]Miami[/name_f], I miss my friends and the warm weather.

Year 10: [name_f]My[/name_f] family was in a car crash and as a result, I received brain damage that permanently affected my vision, everything is super blurry as glasses donā€™t help but at least I can still dance!

Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] sister DJ was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes, I thought she was going to die until her doctor explained that DJ would be fine.

Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] dance friends threw me a surprise party when I got to dance, I had no idea that they had planned this and I had a great time.

Year 13: I joined the cheer team at my school!

Mum (38): [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)
Dad (41): [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

• DD1 (15): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] ā€œTabbyā€ [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD2 (14): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] ā€œDJā€ [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD3 (me, 13): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] ā€œNyaā€ [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DS1 (12): [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] ā€œAceā€ [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD4 (12): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] ā€œBethā€ [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

Pets:
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]: 6, Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f]

Father (47): Hugo Atlas Cameron
Mother (43): Blythe Nova Allen Cameron

Older Sister (15): Aspen Parker Cameron (twin)
Older Sister (15): Ivy Allen Cameron (twin)
Me (13): Clara Noelle Cameron
Little Sister (11): Emilia Elizabeth Cameron ā€œEmmieā€
Little Brother (9): Felix Maxwell Cameron (twin)
Little Sister (9): Felicity Gracelynn Cameron ā€œCityā€ (twin)
Little Sister (6): Annabeth Kit Cameron ā€œAnnieā€
Little Brother (2): Brooks Atlas Cameron

Siberian Husky: Thisbe

Year 1: I am diagnosed as deaf. My mother is also deaf, so our family knows sign language; and we donā€™t have to worry about a language barrier. Because of sign language, I am able to start communicating and using basic sign earlier than most children my age.

Year 2: My parents have another child I now have a baby sister named Emilia Elizabeth Cameron; though we call her Emmie. Our family also attended a family reunion. I wasnā€™t able to do a lot, but I did hang out with a few of my cousins

Year 3: I am diagnosed with a peanut allergy. My older sisters are frustrated because they cannot have PB&Jā€™s anymore; but we manage. Our family adopts a Siberian Husky named Thisbe.

Year 4: My parents have another set of twins. I now have a baby brother and baby sister named Felix Maxwell Cameron and Felicity Gracelynn Cameron; though we call them Felix and City.

Year 5: My parents are having a few relationship issues; though they decide they should stay together. Once I start reading, my parents realize that I am very advanced, and I love reading whenever I can

Year 6: I started at a school for the deaf this year and I love it. My teacher Ms. Bailey is super nice and I made a bunch of new friends. While playing on the playground at my school, I ran into another child and broke my arm. I had it in a cast for a while, but it didnā€™t slow me down at all.

Year 7: My parents have another child. I now have another baby sister named Annabeth Kit; but we call her Annie. I join an arts and crafts club at school. I am especially good at painting.

Year 8: I have decided that my favorite class at school is English because I love reading. My least favorite class is math because Iā€™m not good at my basic math facts. I had a surprise party for my birthday. A bunch of family members attended, along with a few friends from school. I did not expect to have friends at any parties because I was nervous that there would be a language barrier, but luckily a lot of my family knows sign language, so it worked out fantastic.

Year 9: My grandfather passed away. I was very sad because I was very close to him. A girl was being mean to me in school, so I threw a pencil at her. I was sent to the principleā€™s office and my parents had to come in for a meeting. We figured out better ways to deal with mean people in that situation.

Year 10: I wanted to join floor hockey because thatā€™s the sport that my siblings do, but I wasnā€™t allowed to play because of the language barrier between me and the other people involved. Instead, I started training in archery, which was a lot better because itā€™s 1 on 1 attention and we can accommodate to what I need.

Year 11: My parents have another baby. I now have a baby brother named Brooks Atlas Cameron. Our family decides to take a road trip to the Grand Canyon. We had a really great time.

Year 12: I get invited to my best friend Magnoliaā€™s birthday party. I know Noli from school. Mr. and Mrs. McGuire are really nice people, and I got along well with her family. I also joined my schoolā€™s soccer team with Noli.

Year 13: I am diagnosed with hyperlexia, which means that I have an extremely elevated reading and word comprehension level. Our school goes on a trip to Washington D.C. It was super fun and I learned a lot at the various museums and historical sites we went to.

Father (25): [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Pollux[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] straight dark brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin
Mother (24): [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] {Fletcher} [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] straight red hair, blue eyes, pale skin

DS (1): [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] straight dark brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin
Me (nb): [name_f]Brynlee[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] straight red hair, hazel eyes, pale skin

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom joins a ā€œmommy and meā€ art class. I like to play with the other babies in class.
Year 1: I get a new baby sister! Her name is [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m].
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I have a talent for making trouble, mostly through climbing and falling off of everything in the house just for fun.
Year 3: I am diagnosed with autism & hyperlexia.
Year 4: I get a new baby brother! His name is [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m].
Year 5: I break my arm falling off of a playset at the park.
Year 6: I get to redecorate my bedroom! I choose a space theme, with blue walls, glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling, and planets painted behind my bed.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to [name_f]Disney[/name_f] World.
Year 8: I learn how to swim!
Year 9: This year I had an amazing teacher. Her name was [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Watts[/name_m] and she did a lot of very engaging activities to teach.
Year 10: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to [name_m]Washington[/name_m] DC for a vacation.
Year 11: I decide that my favorite school subject is science and my least favorite is history.
Year 12: I join a sport and start doing competitive swimming.
Year 13: I get a new baby brother! His name is [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m].

DH (38): [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Pollux[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
DW (37): [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] {Fletcher} [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]

DS (14): [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
DD (13): [name_f]Brynlee[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
DD (12): [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
DS (9): [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
DS (nb): [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]

DH: [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] [name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
-dark brown eyes, blond hair
DW: [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]
-light brown eyes, brown hair
DD: [name_u]Liberty[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] (b. 2098)
-light brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] (b. 2100)
-dark brown eyes, blonde hair

[name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is born in [name_u]January[/name_u]. In [name_u]December[/name_u], the family welcomes another baby girl, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]!
2101: [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] struggle a little bit with three young children, but stay together.
2102: Hollyā€™s parents notice she is hyperlexic!
2103: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] is diagnosed with a minor allergy to a washing detergent.
2104: The family welcomes a baby boy named [name_m]Leroy[/name_m] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u]!
2105: [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] and [name_u]Holly[/name_u] attend a ā€œmummy and meā€ meeting after kindergarten classes and [name_u]Holly[/name_u] makes a couple new friends.
2106: Family gets a pet hedgehog named Zip-Zap.
2107: Family moves to a new countryā€“Poland!
2108: Family takes a vacation to go camping in a tent near a lake.
2109: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] has an awful teacher in school. Eventually, the teacher is fired late in the school year, but the school hires a better teacher.
2110: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] learns how to roller skate!
2111: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] joins an after-school skiing club!
2112: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] breaks a bone while rollerskating.

Father: [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Cielo[/name_u]
Mother: [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
Stepfather: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Roderick[/name_m]

Older Brother (15): [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]
Me (13): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (11): [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Half-Brother (7): [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Half-Sister (5): [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Half-Brother (4): [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] family went on vacation to Disneyland. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I was too young to remember it, I had fun riding the rides there.
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] family went on vacation to [name_u]London[/name_u].
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother had a baby girl! Her name is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get a divorce, and split custody of [name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], and I.
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings and I attend a big family gathering on our momā€™s side.
Year 5: I meet a developmental milestone (fine motor skills) a bit late, but it is not too big of an issue.
Year 6: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother has a baby boy, who is my new half brother! His name is [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u].
Year 7: I read the book series [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and fall in love with it.
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother has a baby girl! Her name is [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u].
Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother has another baby boy! His name is [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Ford[/name_m].
Year 10: I try out for the volleyball team at school but am rejected. I am absolutely devastated, but bounce back by trying harder in ballet, and eventually move up a few levels in my ballet classes.
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] family gets a pet golden retriever named [name_f]Lily[/name_f].
Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] sister [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is diagnosed with cancer, and it ends up taking her two years to recover.
Year 13: I learn how to swim!

(30) Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes
(27) Mom: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
brown wavy hair, brown eyes

(2) Brother: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Drake[/name_m] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
brown wavy hair, hazel eyes
(0) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
dark brown curly hair, brown eyes

The family gets a black cat named [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] both love her.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] goes back to work but since [name_u]Liam[/name_u] works from home heā€™s able to take care of [name_u]Georgie[/name_u].

The Carvers welcome a baby girl! They name her [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].

Thereā€™s a [name_m]Carver[/name_m] family reunion and [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] has a lot of fun seeing all her cousins.

The family gets another pet. This time a mutt they name [name_m]Mikey[/name_m].

The family goes on a beach vacation and has a lot of fun.

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] becomes friends with [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] at school. She is diagnosed with ADHD.

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] joins the soccer team and the writing club at her school. She loves both and has a great time.

With permission from her parents, [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] gets her hair dyed red. She breaks her ankle while playing soccer but it heals up nicely.

This year [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] has an awful teacher but theyā€™re fired a few months into the school year. Georgieā€™s parents have marital problems that ultimately lead to a divorce. Her dad buys the house across the street and they share custody.

Georgieā€™s dad teaches her to ride a skateboard and she gets really good at it. She discovers The Mysterious [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] Society from her friend [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] and it becomes her favorite.

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] goes on a field trip to [name_m]Washington[/name_m] D.C. She has a lot of fun even though she misses her family. Georgieā€™s mom takes her and her siblings on a vacation to Carowinds.

Georgieā€™s dad is getting remarried. [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] isnā€™t sure what to feel about that at first but gets used to the idea.

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] learns to play the piano and is very good at it. Her dad takes her on a weekend camping trip and the two of them have a good time.

(43) Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes
(39) Stepmom: [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
straight black hair, blue eyes
(40) Mom: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
red wavy hair, brown eyes

(15) Brother: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Drake[/name_m] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
red wavy hair, hazel eyes
(13) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
dark brown curly hair, brown eyes
(11) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
auburn curly hair, hazel eyes

(11) [name_f]Cat[/name_f]: [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
(14) Dog: [name_m]Mikey[/name_m]

Year 1.

The [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Family
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 37 & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 41

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 7
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 4
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], infant (me!)

Year 1.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents separate because their marriage isnā€™t working anymore. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I stays with our mother, and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] goes with our father. They promised to keep in touch and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] will join us during family trips and events, and vice versa.

Year 2 [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I spend [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] with [name_m]Silas[/name_m], our father, and our fatherā€™s extended family in [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. It was a huge family gathering.

Year 2.5. I become friends with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m]. Our mothers were high school best friends and they visit all the time.

Year 3. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother adopts twin girls [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with her girlfriend.

Year 3.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] mother marries her girlfriend [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] in a beautiful beach wedding at [name_u]Maui[/name_u], [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. They met there during one of my motherā€™s business trips as a lawyer.

Year 4. We adopt [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] the [name_m]Bombay[/name_m] cat.

Year 4.5 I become friends with [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f] at the daycare after we share lunches.

Year 5. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother returns to lawyering after taking a break to focus on family. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] watches us when sheā€™s not at work and sends us to the daycare when she is.

Year 5.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] to see the northern lights. It is a dream come true for [name_f]Anais[/name_f] who kept suggesting the trip until my mother gave up and surrendered to her wish. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], & I are mosly in awe, my mother was mosly concerned with the coldness, and the twins are convinced they are in space. It is breathtaking and I have dreams about it from time to time.

Year 6. [name_f]My[/name_f] father marries his girlfriend [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] at a church in [name_u]Venice[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I are flower girls along with our new stepsister [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f]. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is the ring bearer and our new stepbrother [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre is the bible bearer.

Year 7. I become a die-hard half-blood! [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the Olympians all the way. I also start reading more books.

Year 8. I join the Speech and Debate club.

Year 9. I meet [name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng at Speech and Debate club and we become friends. [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_f]Enid[/name_f], & I immediately become a trio. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] joins us from time to time but heā€™s mostly with just me, as we are best friends.

Year 10. I learn to play the flute and start playing at the school orchestra.

Year 11. Our family goes to Disneyland. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] complains about her feet the whole time, [name_m]Silas[/name_m] gets rebuked by my mother for being ā€œtoo hyperactive that it is unsafeā€ a little too many times, [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] only rides the mild rides because she ā€œmight throw upā€, and the twins and I surely had a blast!

Year 12. I decide that my favorite subject is [name_f]English[/name_f]. I enjoy reading, writing, and speaking! Maybe I should be a journalist or writer? or a lawyer just like mom!

Year 13. I discover that I am naturally talented in creative writing and not just writing after winning a school award. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher, Miss [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], encouraged me to join the creative writing club and promised to help me enhance my skill.

The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Families
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 50 & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], 39
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 54 & [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], 45

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 20
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 17
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 13
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], 10 (adopted)
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre, 18 (stepbrother)
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f], 15 (stepsister)

[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] (cat)

Friends
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 13
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f], 13
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng, 13
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], 25 (teacher & mentor)

Affiliations
Creative Writing Club
Speech and Debate Club
School Orchestra (flutist)

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] subject
[name_f]English[/name_f]
Creative Writing

Family:
LN: [name_u]Lawson[/name_u]

DH 30: [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
DW 30: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

DD 4: [name_f]Adalynn[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ā€œAddieā€
DS 2: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
DD nb: [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to Australia I was to young to remember anything though. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems they go to counselling and they stay together

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents go back to work and me and my siblings go to daycare. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby boy named [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Luka[/name_u].

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have boy girl twins named [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] who we all call [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. I get diagnosed with Autism

Year 3: I broke my arm bye bye tripping over and landing on my arm. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby girl named [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] who we all call [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] family attends a big family gathering. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby boy named [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u].

Year 5: I start school. I make friend named [name_u]Tally[/name_u]. I broke my foot by tripping over while play a game of soccer.

Year 6: I get invited to a birthday party. I am diagnosed with an allergy to Peanuts this doesnā€™t affect me much.

Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have all girl triplets named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Taytum[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]. I join an after school swimming club

Year 8: [name_f]English[/name_f] becomes my least favourite class. I broke my wrist by jumping off the trampoline and tripping over a shoe and putting my arm out to break my fall.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have all boy triplets, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] who we all call [name_m]Tom[/name_m], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u].

Year 10: I broke my leg by falling of my bike. [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to the UK

Year 11: I start intermediate school. I learn how to roller skate. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby girl named: [name_f]Oaklynn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Year 12: I tried out for a football team but git rejected I handle the rejection okay. [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes and vacation to [name_f]Canada[/name_f].

Year 13: I start high school. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby girl named [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to [name_u]California[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] family:

LN: [name_u]Lawson[/name_u]

DH 43: [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
DW 43: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

DD 17: [name_f]Adalynn[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ā€œAddieā€
DS 15: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
DD 13: [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (Autistic)
DS 12: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Luka[/name_u]
DS/DD 11: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] ā€œLilyā€
DD 10: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] ā€œRosieā€
DS 9: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]
DD/DD/DD 6: [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Taytum[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
DS/DS/DS 4: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] ā€œTomā€, [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
DD 2: [name_f]Oaklynn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD nb: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] with: [name_f]Addie[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Tom[/name_m], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_f]Oaklynn[/name_f] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

DH: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] White, 24
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - doctor

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] White (Miller), 23
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - stay at home mum

DS: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] White, 4
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin

DD: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] White, 3
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin

DS: [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] White, 1
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Me: [name_f]Adhara[/name_f] [name_u]Breeze[/name_u] White, 0
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Year 0: I am born to my ecstatic mom and dad, and three older siblings on the 24th of [name_u]December[/name_u], 2009.

Year 1: Me and my family go on a vacation to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_u]France[/name_u]. I donā€™t remember much of it as I get older, my only memories being in a photo album. While we are there, my grandma dies in her sleep, so we have to leave early to go back home for the funeral. I donā€™t understand much of it, as I was only a baby.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa dies from battling cancer this year. I handle it much worse than my grandmas death, as I was much closer to him than my grandma. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum decided to join a neighbourhood mum and daughter club, and I make a few new friends there.

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] mum goes to work, so she hires a babysitter to take care of my siblings and I. Her name is Mary-Ann [name_m]Williams[/name_m], but we just call her [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! I also make a friend in my neighbourhood. Her name is [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] Parkinson and sheā€™s my neighbour!

Year 4: I am diagnosed with Autism. This is a big adjustment for me and my family, with my behaviour taking a drastic turn. This is also the year I say my first word. The doctor said that itā€™s actually quite normal for lots of babies to talk late.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] cousin dies from cancer at the age of 8. We all miss her terribly but with the amount of deaths in our family, we all know how to handle it. I also attend a womenā€™s family gathering from both sides of the family, arranged by my Aunty [name_u]Carol[/name_u]. I have lots of fun with my cousins [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f].

Year 6: I try out for my local soccer team but get rejected. I take this pretty well, and tell myself ā€œItā€™s okay, you like reading better anyways.ā€. I also learn how to swim. This gives me an opportunity to join the swim club at my school, but I declined the offer, remembering what happened with the sports team.

Year 7: I get a little sister! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 8: I am sent to the principals office for starting a fight. They let me go with a warning because I was only protecting my brother [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], who was being bullied. I am also diagnosed with selective mutism. We didnā€™t have to do anything drastic, as the students in my school already learn sign language as a necessary subject.

Year 9: I break my leg climbing up to the top of my friend Carleeā€™s bunk bed. I have to stay in bed for 6 weeks, but luckily Iā€™ve got my squishmallows to keep me company. When I recover, my parents announce a surprise road trip from [name_u]California[/name_u] to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u]! We camp at [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] for 2 weeks, before driving back home just in time for the school term to start.

Year 10: I get in a fight accidentally. Turns out I had just dropped my books into the fight, tried to pick them up, and got caught in the fight, so I get in no trouble. I also lose my Aunty [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] to a car crash. Like we did with my cousin when I was 5, we grieve for a bit before it passed over and we were all happy again.

Year 11: I get invited to my friend Carleeā€™s [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] birthday party! I come in my Hufflepuff costume, ready for fun and excitement. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents got pregnant a few months after, and I get a little sister! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f].
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f] - curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Year 12: I join my schools netball team. [name_f]My[/name_f] first game was on the [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] after I joined, and I won! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have maritial problems, and after having a little chat, they decide to seperate. The parenting rights go to mom, although we can see dad anytime we want.

Year 13: I join the volleyball team after I get bored of Netball. I do as well on it as I do on netball. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom also gets remarried, which gives me a stepsister: my best friend!

DexH: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] White, 37
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - doctor

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] White (Miller), 36
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - scientist

DH: [name_u]Birch[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Parkinson, 39
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - stay at home dad

DS: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] White, 17
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - part-time job at the McDonalds drive-thru

DD: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] White, 16
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin

DS: [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] White, 14
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Me: [name_f]Adhara[/name_f] [name_u]Breeze[/name_u] White, 13
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin

DstepD: [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Parkinson, 13
straight brown hair, green eyes, tan skin

DD: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] White, 6
straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f] White, 2
curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom (41): [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u] Montes
[name_f]My[/name_f] stepdad (42): [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] biological dad (44): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister (15): [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]
Me (13): [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m] ā€œFinnā€
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (12): [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] half brother (9): [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m] ā€œRustyā€
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (8): [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] friend (13): [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Wheeler[/name_m]

Year 0: I am born. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents separate shortly after my birth. [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] and I stay with my mom most of the time. She gets a new boyfriend, [name_u]John[/name_u], who treats me well, like I am his own son.
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]John[/name_u] welcome a new baby, my half sister [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get divorced and my mom gets full custody.
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom joins a ā€œmommy and meā€ art class where I meet a new friend, [name_u]Jack[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]John[/name_u] get married.
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I am a talented swimmer. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom puts me in more frequent swim lessons and I love them!
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents give birth to baby, [name_m]Russell[/name_m]. I start preschool at the same school as my friend [name_u]Jack[/name_u].
Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby! Her name is [name_u]Billie[/name_u]. I start kindergarten and absolutely love going to school. Iā€™m thrilled to find my friend [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is in my class!
Year 6: First grade is hard for me because my mom and stepdad decide to move to San [name_m]Diego[/name_m]. Iā€™m sad to leave behind my friends, especially [name_u]Jack[/name_u], but my parents promise we can still visit sometimes.
Year 7: I really love second grade, mostly because I have an amazing teacher, Miss Gonzalez. Sheā€™s super kind and understanding and helps me with math, where I struggle the most. I make a few new friends too.
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decide to move again - this time to [name_f]Austria[/name_f] for my stepdadā€™s job. Itā€™s tough at first, but I end up learning [name_m]German[/name_m] and really loving [name_f]Austria[/name_f]. I join a local swim team and love competing.
Year 9: Iā€™m still really struggling with math, so I get put in after-school math tutoring.
Year 10: I try out for the regional swim team and donā€™t make it. Iā€™m devastated, but it pushes me to work even harder, and I start swimming six days a week.
Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom takes me and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] on a special vacation for just the two of us. We go down to the Mediterranean coast and get to swim in the bright blue water!
Year 12: [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] is diagnosed with leukemia. This is really hard for all of us to handle. Itā€™s going to take years until sheā€™s back to normal, but the doctor reassures us that leukemia has a great survival rate with modern medical treatment.
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents throw me a surprise party for my 13th birthday. Since Pippaā€™s treatment requires so much time and she gets a lot of gifts and attention, they wanted to do something special for me. I was thrilled!

Father [40] [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, red hair, brown eyes)
Mother: [37] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] (straight, blonde hair, brown eyes)
Me [13] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, blonde hair, brown eyes)
Brother [11] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (straight, red hair, brown eyes)
Brother [1] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, red hair, brown eyes)

Year 1
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents have some marital problem, but they are able to work it out.

Year 2
I gain a new baby brother! His name is [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]. He has wavy, red hair and brown eyes.

Year 3
I meet a developmental milestone early and am an early reader!

Year 4
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I have a talent for swimming!

Year 5
[name_f]My[/name_f] family adopts a new pet, a [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] named [name_m]Kylo[/name_m].

Year 6
I am diagnosed with selective mutism. I am able to communicate through writing and sign language.

Year 7
I have my first crush on a girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] family is accepting and thinks it is adorable.

Year 8
I get an awful haircut after getting gum in my bangs. I wear lots of hats this year.

Year 9
I am invited to a birthday party at the zoo.

Year 10
We move to a new city, [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u]. It is colder but I like it.

Year 11
We take a vacation to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]!

Year 12
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and I gain a new baby brother! His name is [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]. He has wavy, red hair and brown eyes.

Year 13
I begin taking drum lessons.

Year 0 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (me) is born! The family also welcomes a [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Cavelier pup, named [name_m]George[/name_m]

Year 1 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] breaks her arm by jumping off of the couch in the family room.

Year 2 The family welcomes a calico kitten, named [name_f]May[/name_f]

Year 3 [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] seperate after experiencing marital problems. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] live with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]May[/name_f] live with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

Year 4 Willowā€™s parents discover she has a talent for ballet! [name_f]Willow[/name_f] enjoys it.

Year 5 Willowā€™s parents discover she has a talent for gymnastics! [name_f]Willow[/name_f] really loves it.

Year 6 [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and new husband, [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f], have a baby boy, [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]!

Year 7 [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] have a baby boy, [name_m]Levi[/name_m]!

Year 8 [name_f]Mable[/name_f] and [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] have triplets, [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], [name_f]June[/name_f], and [name_f]Scout[/name_f]!

Year 9 [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and new wife, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], have a baby girl, [name_f]Fauna[/name_f]!

Year 10 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] gets into a fight at school! She did not instigate it (but she did not stop it either), she was defending someone elseā€™s work in class. The school gave [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and the instigator no recess for three days, saying thatā€™s not how we resolve conflict.

Year 11 [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] have a baby girl, [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]!

Year 12 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] comes out as bi! Her mother and step-dad are very supportive, her dad and step-mom are indifferent but confused.

Year 13 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] gets into another fight at schoolā€¦ she was being bullied for her sexually verbally and punched the kid making fun of her. She got detention. The bully had required counseling.

DexH [38]: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, bright green eyes)
-dhW2: [35]: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] (Natoli) [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, hazel eyes)
DexW [37]: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (Douglas, Snow) [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
-dwH2 [43]: [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)

ds [16]: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, light gray-green eyes)
me [13]: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [8]: [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)
ds [7]: [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [6, triplet] [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] [name_m]Douglas[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde, hazel eyes)
dd [6, triplet] [name_f]June[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [6, triplet] [name_f]Scout[/name_f] [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [5]: [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, hazel eyes)
dd [3]: [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, bright green eyes)

[name_m]George[/name_m], the [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Cavelier (13)
[name_f]May[/name_f], the calico cat (11)

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] | [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_f]Scout[/name_f]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]